[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realised every country in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
How old were you when you realised every country in the world is shit?

Humanity could be so much further if people had something to believe in and strive towards.

Who is to blame?
>>
>Who is to blame?
capitalism
>>
>Humanity could be so much further if people had something to believe in and strive towards.
DURR no shit dipshit.
If it wasn't for wars we'd still be hunting food with spears.
>>
>>61469406
>If it wasn't for wars we'd still be hunting food with spears.
What?
>>
atheists
>>
>>61469406

Huh???
>>
>>61469329
da white man :D
>thread
>>
>>61469329
Rampant individualism.
>>
>>61469406
He's actually correct. The evolution of organised society groups and technology in general can be directly attributed to the need for defense from other, similarly organised groups. The better a country is at war, the less likely it is to get fucked up in war and the more likely it is to use war for its own ends. Thus being good at war is desirable. What makes a country good at war? Military theory and technology, a strong economy, discipline, social order, etc etc. If there was no war there'd be no incentive to develop society.
>>
Humans are simple animals.

That's all there is to it.

*tips* *faps*
>>
>>61469788
>If there was no war there'd be no incentive to develop society.
But this is wrong, being good at war usually only makes you good at war.
Agriculture started before wars and many technologies were created independent of war.
And in many cases constant wars actually setted back the technology, like in dark ages in fights with islam.
Won't deny that some military technilogies are being used later in civil life, but it's only a part of it. African tribes were fighting all the time and where are they now.
>>
Who is to blame:DDD? hahaha my peeanus weeanus of course :DDDD
>>
>>61469329
>Who's to blame
Everyone. We all contributed to our ceaseless bullshit
>>
>>61469329
The jews. It's always the jews.
>>
>>61469329
Humans
>>
>>61469788
>If there was no war there'd be no incentive to develop society.

If there was no shitposting, there's be no need to develop 4chan.
>>
>>61469329
Obvious answer
Jews
>>
>>61469788
This is the most African post I've ever seen
>>
>>61469788

Eish
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.