[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alpine Adriatic Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: izdanje1.png (24 KB, 577x484) Image search: [Google]
izdanje1.png
24 KB, 577x484
Would you support creation Alpine-Adriatic Union in unlikely event of EU collapse?
What would be the best political system, economic system, social system, diplomatic system and allegiances in this Union?
Be civil in this discussion, please.
>>
>>61461392
Fuck Belgium, reward Netherlands
Waloon to France, Flemish lands to the Dutch

Long live Crosica
>>
there's already a v4
>tfw no relevant groups in the balkans
>>
>>61461547
This union is not in Balkans (except Slavonia and Lika)
This Union is not in V4 area at all
>>
File: 1464137863833.jpg (45 KB, 680x511) Image search: [Google]
1464137863833.jpg
45 KB, 680x511
>>61461392
>giving serbia RS
Over my dead body senpai
>>
[x] central european federative union

Best political system would be monarchy with...just kidding. Lose federation is best. Each country should be able to decide what is best for themselves, nothing should be forced from outside that the people don't want.
>>
>>61461392
>Over my dead body senpai
Ofcourse t b h
>>
File: izdanje2.png (24 KB, 577x484) Image search: [Google]
izdanje2.png
24 KB, 577x484
>>61461623
>[x] central european federative union
Pic related?

>>61461622
>Over my dead body senpai
That's the plan B
>>
>>61461690
I'd rather be under croatian rule then give serbia the pleasure
>>
>>61461724
Daily reminder that Bosniaks are nothing but Turkified Slavs, speakers of Serbo-Croatian, that converted to Islam and called themselves turks 100 years ago and even petitioned the emperor, after the occupation of Bosnia by A-H, to adress them as such.

Now the term Bosniak is popular as it gives them a claim to Bosnia, a majority Christian state, and they believe it somehow also gives them a claim on the history of Bosnia itself. Furthermore they pretend because Bosnia was a seperate political entitiy, at one point or another, it then somehow was also inhabited by ethnically separate peaoples and that they, the muslims, are somehow entitled to that history.
Top kek.
>>
File: conchita.jpg (296 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
conchita.jpg
296 KB, 2560x1536
REMOVE TAFELSPITZ remove tafelspitz

you are worst crucco. you are the crucco idiot you are the crucco smell. return to germany. to our germany cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,austria we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole crucco stink austria sqhipere shqipare..crucco genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead crucco..ahahahahahAUSTRIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww1. austria-hungary we kill the king , slovenia return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot crucco and slovenian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE TAFELSPITZ FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. veneto+friuli+lombardia+trentino=kill austria…you will ww1/ tupac alive in padania, tupac making album of padania . fast rap tupac padania. we are rich and have industry now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink crucco… you live in a mountain hahahaha, you live in a farm

tupac alive numbr one #1 in padania ….fuck the austria ,..FUCKk ashol crucco no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the crucco farm aminal with rap magic now we the padania rule .ape of the zoo king francis fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and austria-hungary wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. padania greattst countrey
>>
>>61462575
They do have some identity of their own, multi -century history and we don't want them with us so there is that.
And their cities are polluted commie shitholes, we really don't need them with us.
>>
>>61462700
>They do have some identity of their own, multi -century history
So does Dalmatia for example. Furthermore its the history of Bosnia, the geographic area and the people inhabiting it, not of the Turkified Slavs.

Thus this history is shared by all the inhabitants of bosnia irregardless of their ethnicity or religion. Meanwhile Bosniaks pretend that it's exclusively their history and they also pretend that any bosnian political entity was actually their political entity.
>>
>>61462700
there are no 'cities' here just towns
>>
>>61462797
>So does Dalmatia for example.
Oh, that is not in question, Croats are diverse as fuck.
>Thus this history is shared by all the inhabitants of bosnia irregardless of their ethnicity or religion...
True.

>..any bosnian political entity was actually their political entity.
Agreed again. BIH should not exist. Each should go their own way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.