[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHE'S GONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mali_casting.jpg (132 KB, 589x516) Image search: [Google]
mali_casting.jpg
132 KB, 589x516
>qt works in my building but in a different department
>one day I'm behind her at the clocking station
>see her name
>look her up when I get home
>we have the same taste in music, same interests etc
>I'm a kissless virgin, never been in love
>according to people I'm attractive I'm just really reclusive so I don't put myself out there but really want to pursue this qt
>wear a shirt of one of her favorite groups
>p sure she notices me
>is really shy just like me so just smiles and walks away
>next day I go on break
>she takes her break at the same time and sits in the breakroom with me in silence, maybe hoping I'd talk to her
>too shy to say anything to her and besides idk what I'd say because she doesn't know I know we have the same taste in music
>finish my lunch and go back to work
>next day she's dressed really qt
>almost run into her while opening a door
>she says "oh excuse me" in a cute voice and blushes
>don't see her the rest of the day
>today
>walk into work
>she's not there
>SHE'S NOT THERE
>tfw for the entire 8 hour shift I was thinking about the possibility that yesterday was her last day
>my ONE. SHOT. at a gf I love might be gone
>loneliness is crippling at this point
>just want someone to cuddle and love

I might just kill myself desu whats' the point of living if u don't have anyone to share it with
>>
same
>>
File: 95608564.png (266 KB, 457x434) Image search: [Google]
95608564.png
266 KB, 457x434
>>61456799
similar thing happened to me this week but we actually spoke and... i think she liked me.... i think she really did....

that and the fact that she moved over 1,000 miles away rather than just ending work
>>
Too long, didn't read yoye shit threAd

fuck you blog elsewhere
>>
/int/ is not the board for this.
>>
>>61456799

Just wait until tomorrow man, she might have just taken the day off. If she is there tomorrow, try talking to her a bit. I know you're nervous, but just try small talk first then gradually talk more and more every day. She seems into you, so it's worth a shot. That's better than just being alone and wallowing in self pity
>>
She was just being polite you creep.
>>
>you kill yourself
>she comes to work tomorrow
>>
Nice blog, subscribed.
>>
I genuinely feel you on this man and I know it sucks, but

>>>/r9k/
>>
I didn't mean to post this here janny please forgive me ;-;
>>
>>61456799
Now that you experienced not seeing he, if you see her again, dont hesitate to talk to her. You know what it feels to lose her and im sure you dont want to feel that way again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.