[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I move out to Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
I am currebtly learning German language. I dont want to be stuck in this hell on earth with dirty poor pensioners, hobos and poorfags.

Hey Germans, what city or region of the country would you recommend to live in?
>>
Berlin
Munich
Frankfurt
Essen

10/10
>>
>>61455626
Which one of these 4 has smallest number of immigrants? Surely not Berlin, i presume?
>>
>>61455593
I am currently learning the Polish language. I don't want to be stuck in this hell on earth with dirty degenerates, people without morals, and rootless cosmopolitans.
>>
Question #2 for die Deutsche. If you were an American, which uni in Germany would you study abroad at?
>>
>>61455749
All West German cities are full of migrants. Munich and Frankfurt with over 50%. Berlin is also not far from this.
>>
File: DSCRenate22.jpg (813 KB, 2019x996) Image search: [Google]
DSCRenate22.jpg
813 KB, 2019x996
>>61456052
Heidelberg
>>
>>61455998
> first world problem

If you lived one year in this shithole, you would thank god for your "degenerate" society. It is better to be degenerated by liberal ideas instead of poverty
>>
>>61456295
I'm literally about to, so we'll see.
What area are you living in that's so debilitatingly poor? Most areas in Poland don't look as bad as you're describing.

>It is better to be degenerated by liberal ideas instead of poverty
Most Brits have moved out of London to go live in poorer areas, I guess they didn't think it was better.
>>
>>61456736
Whole this shithole is poor as fuck. I live in one best parts of it: wroclaw
>>
>>61456844
So what exactly makes it so much worse?
Living in a richer country is irrelevant when everything is more expensive, there's no way in hell I could afford to live here by my self. A small shitty house here costs over a million dollars, a liter of milk would be about 12 zloty for you, nobody can afford to have children and everyone is a wage slave.
>>
>>61457204
I dont know. I never been to western country in my life. But if so many Poles move there, it means that West is better than Poland ajd i dont want to live in worse place. Life is too short to waste it here
>>
>>61456123
looks cozy
>>
>>61455593
I recommend living in a small town of 10k to 50k inhabitants. Large cities have high living costs and not necessarily higher incomes.
>>
>>61457289
>I dont know. I never been to western country in my life. But if so many Poles move there, it means that West is better than Poland ajd i dont want to live in worse place.

Immigrants from Poorfag countries need to stop thinking like this. I worked with two Mexican immigrants who thought like this. They lived in some bland poor town in central Mexico and came to LA because they assumed it would be better but everything costs literally 5 to 10 times as much and they just ended up working 10 hour shifts, only bringing in $80 per day and still couldn't afford to live by themselves. They ended up splitting some shitty dirty cockroach infested apartment in a crime ridden poor ghetto area because the typical fucking house here is $800,000 and apartment rents start at $1400 monthly so could't afford to save anything after sending money home. They eventually ended up just going back to Mexico to work in factories.
>>
>>61455593
>I dont want to be stuck in this hell on earth with dirty poor pensioners, hobos and poorfags.
So youre moving to a country that either is or will be exactly that?
>>
>>61456736
>Most Brits have moved out of London to go live in poorer areas, I guess they didn't think it was better.
we have the same problem in Berlin. Its not about morals but the rich people that move in. The rents are skyrocketing and the original Berliner has to move more and more to the outskirts of the city.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 479x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 479x591
>>61456052
Sorry but if I were German, this kind of stuff would make my blood boil.

Cinese, Americans, Canadians, Pakis and Indians, you name it. They all flock to Germany for their Phd, bachelors and masters while Hans the tax payer pays for all of this.

When they're done, the go back to their countries and work in companies that are competing against the German and European market., 'cause they more often than not get a better payment in the US, Australia, Asia, etc...

>inb4 "but n-no they all integrate, and will buy German products later on, and work with us"

Bullshit. Their classes are all in English, so why should the learn your language, and the buy from wherever is cheaper (it's capitalism in a global market after all). Some might stay and integrate, yes. But it's only a small fraction (not half, as many might suppose).

And the best part is? Yeah, You guessed it. The Germans are in favor of this shit, because of "muh multiculturalism" and "the 6 gorillion".

Apologies for my rant, but we all have it comin'...
>>
>>61458454
>not recognizing an obvious bait
anon...
>>
>>61455749
uhm... arent you an immigrant yourself?
>>
>>61463921
Well, in my humble opinion, it is a good thing when future elites of this world have lived in Germany and have a favourable opinion of this country.
>>
>>61463921
Yes but while foreigners work on their phd for the uni/company they get to keep to keep the scientific results/data
>>
>>61455626
>Berlin
>Frankfurt
>Essen

Holy shit nigger, stop trolling the polack so hard
>>
>>61455593
leipzig.
>>
>>61465132
You know damn well that he meant "brown people", Hans.
>>
>>61455626
Just get a job in Munich/Augsburg and live outside the city. You won't see many immigrants there. People from Poland are always welcome.
What is your occupation? I know plenty of your people working as construction worker.

>>61465132
Immigrant =/= immigrant
>>
>>61455626
>Berlin
>Munich
>Frankfurt
10/10 troll
Komm Hamburg Pole
>>
>>61458290
this
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.