[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to Brits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Since you're trying to show you're a strong nation who don't need no leeching unions, why not give the middle finger to NATO and leave it too?

At this point Brexit was always sort of expected since you brits have been singing Britannia Rules the Waves ever since joining the EU but everyone would be surprised and would show immense respect respect your country for having balls to leave NATO.

What say you?
>>
Why would they leave NATO
>>
monkey want banana?
>>
>>61451132
We couldn't care less about what people think of us, we did it because we want to make our own laws and have control of our own borders.
>>
>>61451155
so they can join russia to satisfy underage 4chinners.
>>
>>61451132
Britain is in the middle of a reality check now that they're losing global influence. They're gonna go down as one of those WE WUZ nations like Italy, Spain, and Greece.
>>
>>61451259
Americans keep saying this but I don't see the evidence. We're doing just fine.
>>
>>61451180
Which you want have anyway, cos the EU is gonna fuck us during the negotiations.

smugfarage.avi
>>
>>61451319

> military budget cuts, carrier program cancelled as brexit's economics take effect

i can almost read the headlines
>>
>>61451159

Yes, give me your women for ficki ficki too.
>>
>>61451132
Because it is in no way beneficial.

Inb4 Brexit wasn't

It was.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.