[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come all italians look like mario? pic related italian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x328
how come all italians look like mario?

pic related italian
>>
>>61446912
and all americans looks like eminem with an insecure face.
>>
>>61447340
Lel
>>
>>61446912
You forgot to get rid of the blue eyes
>>
>>61447340
Are you implying Eminem is ugly?
>>
why is /int/ funnier during night? fucking europeans ruining this board
>>
File: Benito-Mussolini.jpg (128 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Benito-Mussolini.jpg
128 KB, 640x427
t.67%
>>
You're just jelly because we can easily go to merica and score 10/10 white girls right in front of you americucks

Pic related is me
>>
>>61452105
no, i'm just implying he looks like the typical bullied honky, like all americans.
>>
>>61452263
>Being a southern Italian peasant
>Not being blue eyed northern master race diaspora
>>
File: goatkeeper.jpg (544 KB, 1256x1635) Image search: [Google]
goatkeeper.jpg
544 KB, 1256x1635
>>61446912
is john linguine buff on the goat italian?
>>
File: 1459541459077.png (7 KB, 325x294) Image search: [Google]
1459541459077.png
7 KB, 325x294
Seriously, the bullying against Italian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Italians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Italian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Canadians or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful nice as fuck country?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Italian man a "mario" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Italian man that they are a "spaghetti nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>61452797
pizza pasta spagatti meatballs
>>
>>61452797
>Why not bully Canadians or Germans?
Because when we get bullied we don't pathetically attempt to direct it elsewhere.
>>
File: 1461714668890.png (16 KB, 568x721) Image search: [Google]
1461714668890.png
16 KB, 568x721
>>61452797
that's-a nice pasta you got-a there!
>>
>>61452676
>>61452263
>>61452169
Italians individuals I've met, both male and female, their history, plus the above posts and population indicators of IQ, GDP per capita and the scientific level of Italian Universities, the superior cuisine, style, football tactics. All lead me to believe that Italians are the master-race we should all aspire to emulate. I'm not even joking. This is the true red-pill. The quicker you are to accept it, the easier it will be.
>>
>>61452105
Ayo, why don't you go eat some of mom's spaghetti, WHITE BOI.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.