[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was reading an article on Vice.fr and it confirmed my f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
So I was reading an article on Vice.fr and it confirmed my first impression that Algerian guys are the only ones that are still talking to women in Paris, just like I could see that blacks are the only that talk to women in London, and Italians are the only one that talk to women everywhere tbqhfam. Does this mean that other races will go extinct? How can they expect to reproduce if they don't talk to women /int/?

https://www.vice.com/fr/read/jai-dit-oui-a-tous-les-types-qui-mont-accostee-dans-la-rue-821

>Parmi le lot de mecs qui m'ont abordée dans la rue durant cette quinzaine, j'ai compté pas mal de rebeus. Je me suis posé la question de changer les consonances de leurs prénoms pour ne pas risquer d'alimenter une forme de racisme, mais cela aurait été te mentir.

>Bon déjà, faut le reconnaître, Yacine est maxi beau gosse. Peau couleur caramel au beurre salé, de longs et épais cils noirs comme s'il avait du mascara. Carré le mec, genre tu dois te sentir trop bien quand tu cales ta tête sur son épaule et qu'il te caresse les cheveux le matin au réveil. Ouais ouais, j'ai imaginé tout ça. Il m'a abordée en proposant de partager un joint. « J'suis en détox, mais je veux bien fumer une clope », je réponds.
What did she mean by this /int/?
>>
i don't read French.
>>
>>61445639
>Among the people who approached me, there were a lot of maghrebis I contemplated changing their names, to avoid feeding into racism or something but that would have been lying to you
>Yacine, I have to admit is a pretty boy, with a caramel skin, long eyelashes like he has mascara. Pretty jacked, like you would feel really goos putting your head on his shoulders while he caresses your hair Yes I thought about that. He approached me proposing to smoke a joint together. I said I was on detox but that we can share a cigarette.
>>
>>61445314
No. Women are not attracted to bakas. They want the guys who are tsundre for them and call them stupid when they ask for attention. Those are the guys getting laid. Not the betas who grovel at womens feets.
>>
>>61445314
sorry i dont speak muslim can you translate the article for us white people?
>>
>>61445925
But why are these guys never of european descent (save for Italians)?
Really makes you think...
>>
>>61446109
How would you know?
>>
>>61446053
See
>>61445805
>>
Women don't like being randomly approached in the street. They want to be approached in a social situation where they feel comfortable and in control. I.e In a café, at a workplace, at a party etc

That's the problem with Indians, Arabs and every other society with strict sexual boundaries. You assume all western girls are shores and so will want to be "picked up" even though you're a poor immigrant. The reality is that unless a woman is drunk or an actual nyphomanic, she's not going to give you any attention because she feels uncomfortable. Also racism and social status comes into play as well usually.
>>
>>61446186
*whores not shores
>>
>>61445314
Vice is an internet tabloid, the kind you'd see on a shelf spreading rumours about random celebrities cheating on their spouses. Only instead of celebrities they talk about anything. You may as well read random opinion blogs.
>>
>>61446138
By approaching women in the street https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VuHW4U5mpA
Don't get me started on Amsterdam anon...
>>
only niggers are dumb enough to think that cold approaching women actually works

whites are smart enough that the only way that works is drugging their drinks
>>
>>61446186
>this is what white betacucks actually believe
https://youtu.be/ZRY2l5jmIpo?list=PLC4EA12B1DE96F05E
>>
>>61446438
kek
>>
>>61446440
> My edited youtube video is proof of success.

Honestly there's a reason "Pick Up Artists" are all social rejects. The only ones that are successful are those that find a way to manipulate insecure women.

How would you feel if below average looking women came up to you on the street and asked if you want to come back to their place. You'd feel incredibly uncomfortable, which is how the average woman feels being approached as well.
>>
File: 24e.jpg (35 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
24e.jpg
35 KB, 361x691
>>61446790
>trying to refute actual video evidence with hypothetical scenarios
>>
>>61446186
can confirm this.
>>
>>61446900
> Evidence

Oh I am laughing. Have some actual non-edited smartphone footage of the average pick up "artist" being told to piss off. There's a hundred of these situations for every supposed successful pickup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4kMyuUkABs
>>
>>61446790
>How would you feel if below average looking women came up to you on the street and asked if you want to come back to their place.
Implying most guys wouldn't jump at any sexual offer made by anything with a wet hole.
>which is how the average woman feels
Implying men and women reactions and their notions of attractiveness are the same
>>
>>61447037
> Implying most guys wouldn't jump at any sexual offer made by anything with a wet hole

Maybe if they were in a bar, or in a situation where they felt in control and could comfortably accept or decline the offer. It's all about context - being propositioned randomly in the street is uncomfortable for anyone.

And do you really think after all the lectures by their parents and at schools of the dangers of rape, that women are going to want to go home with the random stranger in the street? I don't think so.
>>
Algerians get no tail here, not even amongst their own.
>>
>>61447333
>Maybe if they were in a bar, or in a situation where they felt in control and could comfortably accept or decline the offer.
Theoretically perhaps. That's what we all would like to believe, but people's behaviour is fucked up in real life, when they are by themselves without their peers to judge them.
>>
>>61447697
>here
Is it Anglo or French speaking Canada?
>>
>>61448106
Montreal, mon cheri.
>>
>>61448209
ok :(
>>
>there won't be a single white qtie in a few years but brazilian slags everywhere

why do you have to ruin everything with your damned sperm
>>
>>61447333
I generally agree with you, but I think there's a difference between approaching a woman on the street and asking if she wants to come to your place "for a good time", which is generally seen as vulgar, and talking to the woman across from you on the subway politely for a minute or two and then giving her your number or asking her if she'd like to get coffee. Most women, even in the US, still have no problem with the latter, as long as you don't them start following them around after they've turned you down.
>>
>>61445314
>« J'suis en détox, mais je veux bien fumer une clope », je réponds

Degenerate confirmed
>>
>>61445805
SALAMALALALAL YOU WANT FICKI FICKI ALLAH ALLAH
>>
>>61446053
ego centric merican can't tell French from arabic, and only being racist toward op for algerian flag
>>
>vice.fr

Yeah, no.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.