[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20
File: nJiJ2ro.jpg (76 KB, 700x780) Image search: [Google]
nJiJ2ro.jpg
76 KB, 700x780
>tfw brexit
>>
>implying we aren't secretly planning Frexit
>>
>>61443730
rude desu
>>
File: 1466800544054.jpg (60 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1466800544054.jpg
60 KB, 500x645
>>61443807
We wish you the best tho
>>
>>61444016
join us and we can give germany the middle finger together again like old times
>>
>>61443730
>Implying we're not jealous as fuck and hope for a frexit asap
>>
>>61444016
>Libération

Dégueulasse, pêh, Communistovitch
>>
File: risitas.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
risitas.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>61444311
>Any newspaper
>Worth reading
>>
I swear to god, if you french faggots don't elect Napoleon2.0 next elections I'm fucking bringing every single gypsy in the Balkans to your garlic smelling, wine soaked country and we're stealing all the Italian art.

I'm not going to be part of Merkels decentralized union of buttscratiching and 2% growth a year.
>>
>>61444344
>risitas

Si t'avais pas fait ce joli triplé de 4 suivi d'un doublé de 4, je t'aurais traité de pd, pêh
>>
File: issou.jpg (9 KB, 232x192) Image search: [Google]
issou.jpg
9 KB, 232x192
>>61444542
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 620x387
>it's all falling apart
>>
>france want to leave
>their leaders are so slimy they won't hold a referendum
mad
>>
>>61444542
Calm down, kiddo
>>
>>61444604
Kill yourself
>>
>>61444649
If our leaders gave only 1/10000000000th of a fuck about us, we'd know it.
>>
>>61444699
Fuck off, Spaniard
>>
File: 1466439256017.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466439256017.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>tfw being Polish vermin
>>
what did they mean by this..?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
>>
>>61444289
>implying that's gonna happen
The EU will crush the UK so badly that everyone will understand that you don't play with the EU unity.

England will also come back crawling after Scotland gets independence and Northern Ireland reunifies with the south.
>>
>superstate

SEND. HELP.
>>
File: 34034.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
34034.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>tfw britain is one of the countries with the highest denbts on earth and the left the EU
>>
>finalized my british passport application 4 days before brexit

I was getting it to work for a year in France, just end me now. Now i have to apply for a work visa with my canadian passport. Im not gonna fucking get it FUCK NIGEL AND BORIS FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>61444871
>Taken out of Polish news
>Polish news had English source that said different things but it was in English so retards it was addressed to couldn't read
>English news can't even put the source there
>>
>>61444921
t. a leaf
>>
>>61444921
you have at least 2 years, I reckon just do it. Realistically I don't think much is going to change
>>
>>61444921
is it really a problem? we haven't left the EU yet
>>
File: polish-scum.jpg (46 KB, 490x277) Image search: [Google]
polish-scum.jpg
46 KB, 490x277
>>61444828
British are just so rude
>>
File: homer1.jpg (65 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
homer1.jpg
65 KB, 530x600
>>61444921
>tfw have an irish passport
muh heritage
>>
>>61445001
british "journalism" in a nutshell,
they are disconnected from reality and are only interested in pushing the narrative they tied themselves to during the brexit farce
>>
>>61444921
this
>>61445088
>>61445097
plus, we could end up just pushing for a Norwegian solution - which leaves us in the Schengen.
>>
>>61445165
>which leaves us in the Schengen
>leaves
Britain was never part of Schengen to begin with. And that's what baffles me: because all the shit the Brits opted out of, the Norwegian solution will have only one major difference: the British will be unable to vote on the legislation that is enforced on them. And the British don't even have the oilmonnies to justify it.
>>
>>61445263
exactly
which is why i'm hoping there will be another vote when it becomes crystal clear that the position we have now with the EU is the best possible one.
>>
>>61445041
>>61445088
>>61445097
>>61445165
So you think if I get the passport issued before brexit is finalized it will still say European Union on it?

>>61445112
my dad is a brummie
>>
>>61445371
Yes. 100%. Haven't you been keeping up with the news? They're all pissed because they want us to start negotiations now to minimise market volatility, but they know they can't force us. Until we actually trigger negotiations (which a number of leavers are happy to leave for a few years) we aren't going anywhere. And even then we get at least two years to sort things out.
>>
>>61445347
>which is why i'm hoping there will be another vote
Of course. Keep holding referenda until the will of the people is exactly what the establishment wants. A second referendum would be nothing more but a farce.
>>
>>61443789
>secret

Hahaha!! We're all rooting for you, but that is no secret, Frenchfriend
>>
>>61445563
Not that guy, but remainers are starting to regret their decision. More importantly, the first referendum was a farce. Leave set out no clear vision for what the UK would look like outside the EU, aside from insisting that we could have access to the single market, whilst controlling our borders. If we do end up joining the EEA, it is only really fair that a second referendum confirms that those leavers are still happy to leave; especially considering the fact it's worse than what we have now. Plus, other countries have held two in the past in order to seal a better deal. It's not all exactly an establishment conspiracy.
>>
>>61445822
>It's a farce because voters are uninformed
You can declare any referendum you don't like the result of a farce than. And that's precisely what authoritarian or oligarchic regimes that present themselves as democratic do.
>>
>>61445487
>vote leave
>sit in and watch the EU markets crumble
>>
File: brexit shares.jpg (93 KB, 752x419) Image search: [Google]
brexit shares.jpg
93 KB, 752x419
>>61445936
>sit in and watch the EU markets crumble
>>
>>61444704
That's good for you. It's the benefits of living in a Meritocracy.
You would be in UKs position but worse if France would be a democracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1163x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1163x362
>there are literally 6 EU states that have slower GDP growth than North Korea
>>
>>61445935
>authoritarian or oligarchic regimes that present themselves as democratic do.
and a referendum isn't the purest form of democracy either. Majority rule is not democracy - an elected parliament who makes decisions based on what they believe best serves the interests of their constituents is.

A decision like this is too permanent to be left to people protest voting thinking leave would never win - especially when we're going to get something that is NOT what was offered pre-election. Seriously, if you want to criticise Britain's democratic deficits, you probably ought to start with Ms. Windsor.

Also, Denmark is totally authoritarian. shit.
>>
>there are 14 EU states under 2% GDP growth
>this represents a huge portion of the population
>>
>>61446433
>Majority rule is not democracy
What?
>>
>Britain
>Part of the EU
>bitches and moans about everything
>gets a ton of special treatment
>ton of opt-outs for the sake of working together
>economy goes well
>Cameron negotiates a new deal with the EU to get more special treatment
>Cameron actually manages to get more special treatment but EU warns him these deals will be void if the Brexit referendum wins
>Brexit wins
>Cameron's hard work means nothing
>Britain is in shambles
>Economy down the drain
>Britain will get a fucked up deal worse than Norway
>None of the opt-outs and special treatment
>Immigration still the same
>So now they have a poorer country with the same amount of immigrants with the EU dick lodged even deeper
>for 'freedom'
>>
>>61444885
nope.
We will soften the UKs landing as much as possible!
They will either get a Swiss or a Norwegian offer. So there will be no period of vageness about relationship and markets of the EU and UK.

So the Brittish discount will diappear finally.
And the Britts will be part of the single marked with it's 4 freedoms as before....
They just give up any abilty to influence it's rules.
>>
>>61446482
>>61446387
>19 EU countries with higher IHDI than USA
I think Japan also has lower GDP growth than average of EU. Can't blame the EU for that tho.
>>
>>61445102
Something you will never see in West Germany.
>>
>>61446629
>They will either get a Swiss or a Norwegian offer
In all honesty, I don't see how we will accept that. It's literally worse than what we have now. I think we'll end up having to trade with you under the WTO rules.
>>
>>61446137
You're doing worse than us, Hans.
Fuck, I'll be glad to take you down with us anyway, idc.
>>
>>61445487
That would be the worst joke ever pulled.
Just wait some generations, and maybe article 50 dissapears before you can trigger it.

Who knows...If you don't feel like actually doing it this century...what can you do about your feelings right? And all this pressure, isn't realy helpfull, too.
>>
>>61444885
what an incredibly superstate way to behave

part of the reason i wanted out
>>
>>61446893
>implying we didn't do exactly the same to Scotland
t. not even scottish
>>
>>61446629
Merkel and france said this won't happen
they want to teach us a lesson

the french people hate the EU even more than brits if the data I've seen is true, should france leave the EU would be fucked
>>
>>61446708
Surprise.
Your current deal is the opposite of shit! you have the best deal in the whole EU!
Such deals aren't done anymore.

If WTO rules are fine for you they are fine for us.
>>
>>61446629
>They just give up any abilty to influence it's rules.

If we had any influence in the first place
>>
>>61445102
i bet a shitskin wroteit
>>
>>61447015
I'm not saying we deserve a better deal, I'm just saying I do not believe whoever the next PM is can afford to accept a solution like Norway. The main concern amongst regular people is immigration, so I can only assume the next PM would aim to re-instate border controls as a priority.
>>
>>61446955
who?
>>
sexit soon fellow whites
>>
File: Le just sit and wait.jpg (36 KB, 646x456) Image search: [Google]
Le just sit and wait.jpg
36 KB, 646x456
>>61446137
It's finally bouncing back :^^^)
>>
>>61446981
nope.
Germany allways wanted you inn.
Everyone wants you in.
Except France....
Why do you think countries that are realy poor didn't adress your stupid discount? That's because they love you.

Some want to tell UK a lesson...not Merkel...but some of her underlings.
It won't happen. Because conceitedness is expensive....and we want to get through all of this smooth.

But seriously...man Leave Campaigners lied to you! no Joke.
>>
>>61446531
You don't understand, the empire will rise to the task and let themselves get fucked by the mother country; that's how things are meant to be
>>
>>61447169
W E S T M I N S T E R
>>
>>61446531
t. Rompuy
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>61447215
>no stricter immigration control
>350 million into the nhs was bullshit

JUST
>>
>>61446531
Dont forget
>Tax increase
>None of the promises will be fulfilled(Health care system and so on)
>Nearly every place outside of London heavily relies on EU funds and UK government wont fund them with their money
> AA / negative credit outlook
>rising debts
They literally shot themselves in the foot and are celebrating that
>>
>>61447214
why are the markets so retarded? you'd think that things would have changed post-2008, but clearly they haven't in the slightest
>>
>>61447337
We got completely fucked in 2008 IIRC
>>
>>61447105
>If we had any influence in the first place
Your PM returns from Brussel and says, he didn't decide anything on any meeting,...
You believe him if he says it's the evil "EU" and not him making the rules? Especially the rules that would be bad for reelection if he would take responsibilty for those....

your world is so simple....

>>61447159
>I'm not saying we deserve a better deal, I'm just saying I do not believe whoever the next PM is can afford to accept a solution like Norway. The main concern amongst regular people is immigration, so I can only assume the next PM would aim to re-instate border controls as a priority.

Swiss has bordercontrols. And migration laws.

I still don't get what so bad about having Poles or Germans working in UK, while Pakis are totally fine with in their sharia ruled districts.
>>
2bh lads this whole brexit thing has turned me gay for juncker.
might rub one out to him before I go to bed tonight.
>>
>>61447324
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Currency_speculation

In the long run sovereignty is worth more than shiny beads. Ask the Native Americans.
>>
>>61446531
>>for 'freedom'
said the slave
After EU disintegrates, Belgium will once again be a completely irrelevant backwater but still filled with sandniggers and ISIS cells.
>>
>>61447510
But that's gay man...
That's not okay man.
>>
>>61447501
>Your PM returns from Brussel and says, he didn't decide anything on any meeting,...
>You believe him if he says it's the evil "EU" and not him making the rules? Especially the rules that would be bad for reelection if he would take responsibilty for those....

What has this got to do with david cameron? Nothing we ever want to happen happens in the EU and as for cameron he asked for almost nothing in his remain deal and didnt even get that. Not only that but he is extremely pro EU and has never said anything even slightly resembling what you just said. What a sad and pathetic desperate cuck you are
>>
>>61447650
It will be the state Europe and worth something
>>
>>61446816

most versatile pepe of all time
>>
>>61447501
I don't know how likely we are to get a deal like the Swiss one, considering how complex the Swiss one is and how much of a nightmare - and at the end of the day, they are still in the Schengen.
Don't forget, a good bulk of our leave voters are uneducated working classes, they see shutting out borders with the EU as the first panacea to halting ANY immigration. But some places are mainly hit by EU immigrants anyway.
>>
>>61447712
>the state Europe
You mean countries will agree to federalisation? I highly doubt it.

https://euobserver.com/institutional/134070
>>
>>61447651
is it gay if I top him?
don't think id fancy him digging around in my boipussi tbph
>>
>>61447510
Juncker and Schulz wreckd Farage
https://youtu.be/ltokomw4UoQ
>>
>>61447704
>for almost nothing in his remain deal and didnt even get that. Not only that but he is extremely pro EU and has never said anything even slightly resembling what you just said.
...what? just because he gave vague terms as to what he wanted, doesn't mean he 'asked for almost nothing' - he obviously wanted blocks on immigration and the reason he was vague was to stop him getting torn apart by leave votes once he failed to deliver.

Also, we never really want anything to 'happen' in the EU, rather, we want things not to happen - which is largely fine because we have an opt-out anyway.
>>
>>61447836
Who cares about Poland?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662827/Has-Britain-avoided-European-superstate-France-Germany-draw-plans-morph-EU-countries-one-control-members-armies-economies.html
>>
>>61447897
I think it's that kiss he gave him afterwards that did it for me
I never thought i'd say this, but what I wouldn't give to be farage hnnnnnng
>>
>>61443730

FOF
>>
>>61446531

BUT MUH SOVEREIGNTY
LE EU CANT TELL ME HOW STRAIGHT MY BANANAS SHOULD BE ANYMORE
>>
>>61447824
These treaties are two good templates.
The jewy diplomats will have 2 years of time to get the details tailored to fit Britain.

And I still hope you stay.

If Boris Johnson issues to have a new Parliament elected....everyone could either vote MPs that would trigger article 50 or MPs that wouldn't...

It's like a secound EU referendum...except the truth about the Leave Campaign arguments is allready out.

I know it's fishy like repeating a voting until the people vote as the establishment whishes...
>>
>>61446885

Yea im hoping they dont trigger it and just keep it a sort of wildcard for years and years
>>
>>61447105

youre an idiot
>>
>>61447897
I hate Schulz....
A walking SJW clishee...
I want to punsh him when he talks.
Such unlikeable person.

Farage is cool...As clown he is.
He was good, as thorn in the side of all the utopists in the EU.
I like him. Still like him.

But I don't think that it was smart to end cooperation with the European countries.
Brittain is great again, but inside Europe it was greater.
>>
>>61448003
>https://euobserver.com/institutional/134070
Kaczynski is such a fucking retard. He wants to get back on Tusk so much. We've also noted our first quarterly negative GDP growth since a long time ago just as PIS won with majority.

He also doesn't want EU interfering with his country at all when he is ignoring the constitution, but also wants it to be his personal army to fend Russia and gib money.
>>
>>61448615
I would rather we stayed, but it's not up to me, I'm afraid.

It's not about having enough MPs to avoid triggering it - in parliament at the moment there is a clear majority who want to remain - It's only really a small portion of the tories who want to leave. They won't ignore the result because that would be far too damaging to Britain's democracy. Especially when political disenchantment is already very high, which is why many voted to leave sheerly out of protest - without thinking we would ever actually leave.

I don't think holding a second referendum once we know the terms would necessarily be an affront to democracy. As you know, the leave campaign put forward a load of promises that aren't going to materialise - and if the popular mood does change to reflect this then why shouldn't we have a second referendum? Plus, it's not like other countries haven't held two referendums to try and get a better deal out of the EU in the past - it's what Boris Johnson wanted to do initially anyway.

>>61448693
>of wildcard for years and years
Not going to work. If they leave it too long there will be hell to pay. One of the main criticisms of the result is that it's all the old people fucking up things for the young - so once more and more old people start dying or becoming disenfranchised through senility, do you really think that the generation who overwhelmingly voted remain would let us act on a vote that no longer represents the living population of the country?
>>
>>61449186
>it's what Boris Johnson wanted to do initially anyway.
My intuition tells me Boris Johnson made his campaign just to get more suppoters in the tories camp and was shoked that actually won.
He is a competitor. He wants to get over Cameron. I think he never wanted the UK to leave EU. He just needed to win some more support on the right wing inside the party.

If there wouldn't have been the Balck guy becoming major of London, may be Boris would have campaigned in the other camp....to protect the City...

I mean...for me it feels like...the only thing that matters for Boris Johnson is himself and his career.
>>
File: Tracer Overwatch.jpg (112 KB, 1992x785) Image search: [Google]
Tracer Overwatch.jpg
112 KB, 1992x785
>>61443730
>>
>>61444704
how likely would france vote to leave the eu if you had a referendum?
>>
>>61446531
Ah, but we 'took back control'
>>
>>61449115
Don't be to harsh on him. He suffers a deep trauma from Nazi occupation.

Well I would try to avoid voting for traumatized people next time. Or give them treatment first. Or avoid neighbouring Nazi countries.
>>
>>61449660
I think you're probably right.
My one hope is that, should he become PM, he will realise he's in way over his head and hold a second referendum - which was always his initial idea - after negotiations show us we won't get a better deal than what we have now.

We really are in a mess right now.
>>
File: Boris-rugby.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Boris-rugby.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
Soon.
>>
>>61444921
I don't think the Brits will be too mad about Canadians coming over
>>
>>61449861
He is actually suffering trauma from his twin Lech dying in Smolensk.

Up to this day he is looking to make someone guilty of killing his brother. Be it Russians or previous government of Poland. The irony is that the cause of the catastrophe was pilots being pressured into landing here not to get late for a political event. Party members just fucking walking into the cockpit.
>>
File: better.png (668 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
better.png
668 KB, 641x480
On one hand we could get our country back on the other hand we could watch the UK burn and get the North.
The eternal Celt is waiting.
>>
>>61449795
Close to 100%
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.