[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scared of Muslim women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I am terrified of Muslim women.... Because I like them. I wouldn't mind dating one but I just don't know enough. Like can they even date? Also, I fear honor killings. Like a woman was set on fire in Pakistan like last month for running off with a dude the parents did not like!

I hear it's not just one Muslim culture doing the honor killings. It's apparently a Islamic issue as a whole.

I fear Muslim woman but adore them. I am not Islamic either so isn't that super against the rules for Muslim women?
>>
yes you WILL die violently if you EVER touch a muslim woman, better be on the safe side
>>
Fuck.... Why is Islam so difficult!!
>>
>>61442567
Just convert her
>>
>>61442567
Depends what kind of muslims, most paki's,indians,indonesians blacks, or arabs mostly dont give a fuck, it's the white muslims you need to look out for bosnians,kosovars etc , especially the chechens and other fuckers from the caucasus, they have this ancient no race mix law, stay away unless you want a whole tribe on your ass
>>
>>61442567
No, have fucked two South Asian women before, nothing happened from eithers family
>>
>>61442567
Just avoid paki stan and Afghanistan. Honor killings aren't part of Islam, it's part of the "culture" of some countries and regions.
>>
>>61445194
>white
>muslims

nice try senpai
>>
>>61442567
Fuck her parents up then date her
>>
I'd convert to any faith for a sweet piece of ass since religious beliefs mean jack shit to me or the real world.
>>
>>61446167
Aw shut... The girl I was interested in has afghan parents. How fucked am I?
>>
>>61442567
From what I have heard, Muslim women aren't supposed to marry outside their religion. If you convert and can convince her parents that it's a genuine conversion, not just because you want to nail their daughter, you can marry her. Muslim men can marry non-Muslim women because the wife is considered subservient to her husband and the children will be raised as Muslim irregardless. The wife doesn't have to convert, but can if she wants to according to Islamic law.
TL/DR: No Muslima nookie unless you convert.
>>
>>61445557
They were probably very liberal Muslim families, if they'd been more traditional there could have been trouble.
>>
File: 1466268532278.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466268532278.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
>>61442567
I used to chat with a Turkish girl, a real hottie with the nicest arse you'll ever see. After a few days we started to flirt pretty hard, she used to get horny suddenly and out of nowhere. Nudes, dick pics, everything super nice.

One day she seriously asked me to convert to Islam and to move to Turkey in the future.
Said no and she stopped sending me nudes, I stopped talking to her for a few days and then she sent me a lot of angry texts and blocked me.

Yeah Muslim chicks are mental, and definetely not the submissive cuties arabs want you to think they are.
>>
>>61445194
you got it upside down, honor killings are stan/asia countries thing, while slav mooz have the no race thing
>>
>>61447282
Doomed.

Actually, does she wear a burqa?
>>
>>61452142
>girl is Turkish
>arabs aren't as the stereotype goes
nigga u wut
>>
>>61452142

This is my biggest fear.. I honestly don't want to convert. I just want to love the woman as she is and I want her to love me as I am.

WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.