[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you still emigrate to America on a boat and step off at Ellis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464783553846.jpg (428 KB, 1819x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464783553846.jpg
428 KB, 1819x1500
Can you still emigrate to America on a boat and step off at Ellis Island? It's my dream and I think it shouldn't be stopped just because I'm 100 years late.
>>
yes but you might get shot
>>
>>61439153

Ellis island it'ss kind of a museum now
>>
>>61439203
You think they'd open it for me kind of like fulfill the dream of a sick child show?
>>
>>61439241
No Trump built a wall around it.
>>
>>61439153
When are you coming to America? I'm gonna be in NYC during July and I own a princecraft fishing boat, I can pick you up at JFK and do this for you if you pay me.
>>
>>61439241

last time I went it was closed just like the island with the statue of liberty, I guess it opens only in high season.
>>
Fly to Canada, no visum required, walk across the border, get a drivers license in a state where checking your legal status is illegal, use someone else's social security number on job applications and deal with the fact that you will never get a retirement payout.
>>
>>61439153
Can I still find cute farm maidens in Europe? It's my dream to marry one and I don't think that should be stopped just because I was born 100 years too late.
>>
>>61441486
You unironically can
>>
>>61439153
You can still immigrate, just not go through Ellis Island. Sorry.
>>
>>61439153

Careful with that exposed nipple. Somebody might chocke on his microwave meal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.