[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The leader of Rammstein boasted a gold iPhone 6s with the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: putinophone.jpg (208 KB, 760x1334) Image search: [Google]
putinophone.jpg
208 KB, 760x1334
The leader of Rammstein boasted a gold iPhone 6s with the face of Putin and urged to cancel sanctions against Russia

“In Germany, even Angela Merkel can boast of such popularity as Putin,” said Lindemann. – I like him, he’s a tough leader, not a puppet, unlike many. And all these political attacks on your country, I think it’s unfair. Russia defends its interests, and sanctions need to be those who conducts dishonest game and international conflicts."

“As you can see, and us in his native Germany subjected to sanctions. Now we have support in the form of a presidential phone! I think it will help us. Justice must prevail”, – expressed his hopes Lindemann.
>>
>>61436408
>mann
kek
>>
is there an english or german source for this?
>>
I thought they when I was a kid, not so sure about their latest album...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>61436504
http://appleapple.top/the-leader-of-rammstein-boasted-a-gold-iphone-6s-with-the-face-of-putin-and-urged-to-cancel-sanctions-against-russia-photos/
http://de.sputniknews.com/panorama/20160628/310964010/rammstein-moskau-putin-iphone-lindemann.html
>>
>>61436408
>caring about either rammstein, iphones or ukraine

found your problem
>>
>>61436408
They're super popular in Russia. Must be pandering to his audience in an attempt to stay relevant.
>>
>>61436408
i heard he actually liked the DDR
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>61436408
Kek, I don't think Putin would approve of some of Rammstein's stage antics
>>
File: mfwicame.png (172 KB, 316x403) Image search: [Google]
mfwicame.png
172 KB, 316x403
>>61436756
>tfw i asked my religious german granny to translate my rammstein album lyrics as a kid
>>
>>61436408
What a cool guy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.