[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't they united?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Why aren't they united?
>>
Why should they be?
>>
A part of Cyprus is T*rkish
>>
>>61434753
nasser tried to unite egypt and syria and it lasted 3 years.
arab nationalism doesn't work at all.
>>
>>61434753
Cos we don't allow it.
>>
>>61434808
I'm talking about the Greek part of course
>>
>>61434822
Solid 7/10.
>>
>>61434753
because like rhodes, cyprus gained independence very late, and unlike the former, the latter got invaded by roaches
>>
File: 1466012479726.jpg (15 KB, 331x360) Image search: [Google]
1466012479726.jpg
15 KB, 331x360
Is ther an actual meme factory in Finland?
>>
>>61435284
no such thing

ps. delet this
>>
>>61434753
Why should we unite? We were never part of Greece, why should we now be part?
>>
>>61435724
But you're Greeks who speak Greek
>>
>>61435724
t. Yannis Papadopoulos
>>
>>61435724
You're Both european countries no one likes
>>
>>61435792
Cypriots aren't actually ethnically Greek, and also our Greek is not understood by mainland Greeks. Yes we have very strong ties and our culture and history is influenced by Greece but that doesn't mean we should join with them. They don't like us anyway
>>
>>61435880
>cypriots aren't actually ethnically Greek
WE WUZ MINOANS N SHIEET NIGGA I TELL YOU
>our greek is not understood by mainland greeks
you think, having an accent doesn't make it different, Pontic and Cretan greek have more differences. Should Liverpool secede from England too?
>They don't like us anyway
t. mustafa kemal
>>
>>61436509
Greek bro is right
>>
Cyprus is British.
>>
Because the brits used it as a base
>>
>>61436509
You guys literally don't understand us when we talk in Cypriot dialect.

I hope we never join you and we take all those Turkish settlers away from our land. Both of Greece and Turkey are greedy and I don't like either
>>
>>61434753
because roach infestation
>>
>>61436509
He is right,i hate cypriots more than anything.I hate the way they look,the way they talk.I hate everything about them

>>61438896
Μεταξύ μας τώρα,όντως;
>>
>>61438896
>You guys literally don't understand us when we talk in Cypriot dialect.
That's because you always talk like you don't want to be understood, when in proximity of someone Greek. I swear, every Cypriot I've met here forms some Cypriot-exclusive clieques.
>>
>>61438896
Do us all a favour and at least change your flag. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
They're not allowed to
>>
>>61438896
>>61435880
how's holidaying in Cyprus?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.