[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I love and respect and worship the white race soo fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
If I love and respect and worship the white race soo fucking much, will I be reborn as a white person myself and maybe even in a white country after I die?
>>
Your molecules may gravitate to the north due to your intense bond with the white. Driven by the sand, and the wind, taken up by plants, carried by animals in their stomach. Carried by the fish, and eaten by a sailor of the north. You have contributed to our survival, somehow. But it'll probably be too late.
>>
File: maybe.jpg (190 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
190 KB, 550x404
>>
>>61433719
I'm regret to say, but... the answer is 'no'.
If your logic is true, you aren't existing now, because you were born in Morocco where nobody wish to be born in.
>>
File: white_race.jpg (126 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
white_race.jpg
126 KB, 600x435
>>
according to the american negro, you can act white by studying, having a job, not doing drugs and speaking correctly
>>
>>61434097
maybe in all of my previous lives I was born a mudslime in a mudslime country
but after so many times I've had enough of it, and I finally opened my eyes on the truth (I have opposite opinions on all the subjects compared to other Moroccans and I don't belong here at all and this is true btw)
and so maybe this is the last time I get born as a mudsilme in a mudsilme country and next life is being born a white person and getting freed from this?
>>
>>61434760
I hope it's true.
Next time, I want to become a cute loli girl.
>>
>>61433719
sadly karma doesn't work like that anon, you're going to be born in the country or in the ethnicity you hate the most
>>
File: gh.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
gh.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>
>>61433719
you will be reborn as a cute 2d girl
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.