[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thanks to trump, media attention and GG, /pol/ is basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1442517577085.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1442517577085.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>thanks to trump, media attention and GG, /pol/ is basically r.eddit
>thanks to /got/ threads and constant ebinXDDD meme posts at /r/4chan, /tv/ is basically r.eddit
>two thirds of the posts on /int/ come from generals, who are literally worse than r.eddit
>/v/ has always attracted the majority of redditors on this site, and is quite literally r.eddit
>/b/ is basically 9gag since 2012
>most of the relevant minor boards (like /mu/, /sci/, /lit/, /his/) are infested with unironical radical lefties/SJWs

Where the fuck am I supposed to go now, /int/? Where's the last non-cancerous bastion that most oldfags ran away to?
>>
>>61432848
>Where's the last non-cancerous bastion that most oldfags ran away to?
If you were an oldfag you would've gone with them when they left. From what I hear, infinitychan is literally worse than 4chan, so I don't know how to help m8.
>>
wait a week or two and /got/ threads will disappear
>>
>>61432848
some other chan
>>
>>61432848
Maybe try living a normal life instead of getting worked up that some online. Community of autistic retards are getting replaced by other autistic retards

t. Autistic retard
>>
>>61433012
>/got/ threads will disappear

Too bad the redditors will stay
>>
>>61433019
But cripplechan is literally cancer as the american above says. It's also dead and contains /leftypol/

>>61433032
>Maybe try living a normal life

Tried quite a lot of times lad, but I always end up "oh let me check what that shithole has devolved into" and I'm back at it within a week

Once you get hooked on free speech like the one 4chan offers, there's no turning back to being normal, as basically no other site on the entire net offers that high volume of posts and close-to-full freedom of speech and expression. And on top of that, it also has the best humor, making everything else around it feel like unevolved kindergarden-tier humor.
>>
>>61432848
I've been coming to this website for 8 years, and if anything it's more right-leaning now than it's ever been. Maybe you should try taking the internet less seriously.
>>
>>61432848
/pol/ was literally always /redditfugees/
And the good boards aren't "infested", there were always oldfag sjws, we were there before you, and we just shake our heads when we see tards who left reddit because of the "groupthink" unironically want to turn 4chan into a hivemind
>>
>>61432963
>you would've gone with them when they left
>infinitychan
>oldfags
It's a dying site that only got a boost from redditfugees who jumped ship to voat
>>
Visit niche generals with your interests OP

>>61432963
>>61433502
8gag is literally /pol/ + reddit on steroids
>>
oldfags go to special niche boards
>>
>>61432848
Funnyjunk
>>
>>61432848
>>>/s4s/
>>
File: 1367351228766.jpg (11 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
1367351228766.jpg
11 KB, 265x200
>>61432848
>/pol/ is basically reddit
What? Not enough unabashed nazism for you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.