[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this scare you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Does this scare you?
>>
>>61432701
no because I'm too poor
>>
really makes you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA
>>
File: 1436684040918.jpg (11 KB, 230x226) Image search: [Google]
1436684040918.jpg
11 KB, 230x226
>>61432765
>tfw saw Zuckerberg exiting with loads of bags from my local pleb tier Mexican store buying food with his wife laughing
>>
Well, were they forced to wear these?
>>
>>61432701
yeah jews are pretty scary
>>
not really

consumerism for those that can and wants to afford it

dystopia is up for sale
>>
>>61433485
Your employer or social worker will provide the goggles for you.
>>
>>61432701
I wish VR would die already, shit gives you a head ache and the gameplay of most of those games is borderline brain dead

But after motion control a new gimmick has to rise
>>
>>61434157
the most effective slavery is through the illusion of choice
>>
>>61432701
>braincontrolled amerishits doing everything to please their masters
Didn't scare me 5 years ago and won't scare me now
>>
>>61432701

We are already slaves to our gadgets. What difference does it make if it's literally strapped to your face?
>>
>>61432701
No I actually read the Bible so I know what to expect.
>>
If I forget to take my smartphone to work than I just drive back and say I'll be late.

I can't live without it.
>>
>>61432701
Yes moobs do
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.