[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHY WHY I EAT SO MUCH FOOD, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 766x758
I AM FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT WHY WHY I EAT SO MUCH FOOD, I BASICALLY EAT ENTIRE FRIDGE (1 kg of chicken legs , salads with mayo, too many kielbasas, 7 eggs, cockies , 3 small cakes , half liter milk and etc etc) NOW STOMACH HURTS I FEEL DISGUST , WHY I AM RETARD WITHOUT GF AND FRIENDS KILL ME
>>
>>61430289
Have you considered... not eating so much?
>>
This is why USSR was good.
You would get ration of food for 1 worker. Now you eat ration of 3 workers because of capitalist greed. The food goes to waste and so does your ability to fulfill the quotas the motherland needs from you.
>>
Not sure I see the problem 2bh.
>>
>>61430337
This, and make exercise too, with running in a park in circles with 30 minutes everyday you have enough. Is not that hard as every fatass says, trust me.
>>
>>61430289
How do you afford eating so much
>>
>WHY I AM RETARD WITHOUT GF AND FRIENDS KILL ME
me
>>
Come over here to America and you can eat much more comrade :D
>>
need to get on that krokodil diet
>>
>>61430289
I used to be fat. I moved out of my town and my parents house and i lst a lot of weight unintentionally. Try that.
It really fells great when people see you and tell you how much attractive you are now
>>
>>61430289
I shared your pain op, exercise is the easy part, but quit the glorious food is hard af, but is not impossible trust me
>>
>>61430289
give some food to that poor potato russian poster.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.