[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/creative/ cultures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1423601240488.png (321 KB, 710x1200) Image search: [Google]
1423601240488.png
321 KB, 710x1200
Why aren't more cultures allowing people to play and make mistakes at school and do things the wrong way in order to discover new things?

In Finland we're taught to play and be creative at school and as a result we have the best gaming and application development industry per capita in the world.
>>
>>61428148

All I learned from school is that I don't want to deal with other people so here I am shitposting
>>
In Finland we're taught to play and be creative at school

>forced to do stupid shit

i hated skiing,ice hockey and football so fucking muucccchhhh......REEEEEEE
>>
>>61428263

I never learned to skate well enough to play ice hockey so I was just kind of standing there with them on and watching them play.
>>
My school didn't teach me how to make gf and how to play sex.
>>
File: NGnvBSC.jpg (34 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
NGnvBSC.jpg
34 KB, 268x265
>>61428200
>>61428263

You post on 4chan so like me, you're losers who don't count
>>
>>61428337

2 sports that i liked,the finnish baseball and volleyball indoors

thats about it

im a tall clumsy guy so i guess thats normal
>>
>>61428337
haha kehitysvammane
>>
>forced to do music
>forced to do "art"
>forced to do sports and gym
>do none of these ever after getting out
Wait a minute, maybe it's all ruse!
We are oversaturated with creative """"fun"""" things in a prison setting with shit company, so that we feel better when we can get jobs and work.
Instead of jerking off to tumblr comments of our furry posts and blue hair selfies.
>>
>>61428263
>>61428337
These
>>
MONGOL
O
N
G
O
L
>>
>>61430119
>not liking sports, music or art
>posting on /pol/

taidat olla uniikki lumihiutale :D
>>
File: 1466110824661.jpg (282 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
1466110824661.jpg
282 KB, 800x585
>>61432297
Feels great desu lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnwU4nDim6Q
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.