[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List me "delicious food and horrible people" countries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 16jxJToy1rpv42lo1_500.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
16jxJToy1rpv42lo1_500.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
List me "delicious food and horrible people" countries.
>>
Hi
>>
Peru.

>>61425631
>implying
>>
Malaysia
>>
'merica
>>
Hindustan
>>
>>61425631
Neither Turkish food nor people is bad.
>>
China is the only true answer.
>>
Oh! OOH! I KNOW THIS ONE! ME! ME! ME! ME!
>>
>>61425801
Americans are some of the nicest people on earth stop basing your world view on memes
>>
Italians.

I fucking hate wops but like spaghetti
>>
>>61426358
Italians are so friendly though wtf. And they're always happy

fuck you dude!
>>
>>61425604
France
>>
>>61426434
Frenchies are nice, it's just Parisians who are rude.
>>
Japan
>>
>>61426400
t. Alonso Wopiotelli
>>
>>61426458

French are cunts
>>
>>61426589
No, they're not. And you're one to talk. The worst people I've met abroad have been Brits
>>
>>61426317
Supporting a regime that goes all around the world bombing shit doesn't sound that nice to me. Maybe we have different views on what is nice behavior, asking a stranger how he's been and smiling doesn't trump nukes..
>>
>>61426317
>he thinks people dislike Americans because of memes
>>
coastal croatia,the ones in inland are non-italian,so usually nice
>>
>>61426904
you do realize the vocal minority going around screaming "muh freedumz" is just that, a minority, right?

>>61426921
Honestly couldn't care less about a Germans opinion on the U.S. desu. Your country is single handedly destroying Europe.
>>
>>61426999
>Your country is single handedly destroying Europe
Explain how, please provide sources and don't use logical fallacies or buzzwords.
>>
>>61425604

sup
>>
Mexico, obviously
Italian
Some Chinese food is p. good, I guess.
>>
surprised no one's mentioned India yet.
>>
>>61427152
I've never had Indian food, so I wouldn't be able to pass judgement.
>>
>>61427152

Hindustan=India >>61425893
>>
>>61427152

india food is the most overrated on the planet
>>
>>61426999
Being silent and paying taxes that support such government is almost as bad as going around screaming about muh freedoms. You have your guns, it's not like you couldn't try to overthrow such a monster of a government if the majority really hated it imo
>>
>>61428574
>just shoot the tanks and jets with your rifle bro

>>61427152
Also this
>>
>>61429043
If the majority (whom you claim to not agree with the government) would stop paying taxes, there would be no tanks and jets. All of you who don't resist are accessories in your governments war crimes so I just choose to hate every one of you, thank you very much.
>>
(._.)
>>
>>61429276
>just shoot them lol, just stop paying taxes

If only we had your courage, Johnny Rebelson
>>
>>61429681
>not all of us are evil
>we just dont do anything to stop it lol
>we nice, really
>>
>>61426589
And here i was, thinking i'd visit Britain now that it's gone third world...
t. frog im Ausland
>>
>>61427050
>this kills the burger
>>
>>61425604
Mexico.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.