[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Poland THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: poleu.png (850 KB, 2106x1404) Image search: [Google]
poleu.png
850 KB, 2106x1404
>Poland

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
File: 1465601273649.jpg (6 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1465601273649.jpg
6 KB, 227x222
>>61423128
le bulwark against Russian expansion
>>
>>61423128
But they will bwcause EU is too pussy to do jack shit.
>>
australia is not full and the 4th reich i mean the EU will use straya as an island for refugees
>>
>>61423128
We are the bastion of Europe.
>>
>>61423263
fuck off we're full
>>
>>61423128
>polish posters seem to be overly hostile about brexit
hmmm I wonder why...
>>
>Spain 5th contributor
>throws it all to the thrash anyway, 3rd leecher

Please nuke this place
>>
File: 1447977226012.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
1447977226012.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
>>61423128
>>
>>61423128
The 4.70bn going away is gonna get drained purely from here just watch this. Our current government is full retards that hate EU but still expect all that money to flow in there.
>>
They're doing it because Poland has the population to be a big economic driver for the EU. Herrin Merkel desperately needs growth and a young workforce, and growth is easier for poorer countries than richer ones.

Trust me, they're not doing it for the love of poor people, they're doing it out of self-interest. Same reason why Germany wants refugees, to replenish the workforce. If they're all young, military-aged men, even better!
>>
>>61423128
A large portion of it goes back into the German economy anyway + this ends in 2020.
>>
>>61423196
>Turkey
I think you've misunderstood something here.
>>
>>61426267
Our current government is taking us out of EU. EU is currently disintegrating into 3 "circles": core (so called West), eurozone (all members having euro currency) and the rest (Poland). Our government wants us to be in some kind of relationship with EU but without movement of people, so we could have 100% control over people who move out and move in. They also introduce new law that will force young Poles who finished free-of-charge education in Poland to pay a lot if they decide to emigrate to the West. But i think that this law will be unccessary if we introduce visa movement between Poland and all Western countries and Poles will be deprived of rights to work and retirement in the West - then nobody will move out from here, just like nobody was moving out before 2004 (the year when we joined EU)
>>
>>61423196
kek, that's the entire reason the US hasn't raped your nation to death and the entire reason you get a spot in NATO
>>
>>61427661
where are you even getting this shit from
>>
>>61427661
>Our current government is taking us out of EU.
What BS are you smoking?
>>
>>61427892
http://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polityka/jaroslaw-gowin-nie-bedziemy-placic-za-studia-lekarzy-ktorzy-uciekaja-za-granice/dqc5my2
>>
>>61427892
Kaczyński nie wykluczył również tego, że osoby, które kształciły się w Polsce i potem wyjechały za granicę, będą musiały oddać część środków wydanych na ich edukację.

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/jaroslaw-kaczynski-odpowiada-na-pytania-internautow/5vke9g
>>
>>61427929
>What BS are you smoking?

I am not kidding. Our current government wants to take us out of EU and make it impossible for millions of young Poles to move out to the West. It is the only way to guarantee future of Poland. We can't compete with salaries, that are still 3x-4x smaller than in the West and Poles are Jews, they will always move out in mass way to countries with higher salaries.
>>
>>61428074
Just so that the non-poles don't fall for this, that guy is talking out of his ass and there are no such plans.
>>
>>61427951
It's a radio interview with the minister of education about his idea to keep med school graduates in Poland at least for a few years after graduating.

Doesn't sound too unreasonable, but it's not even an official proposal yet.
>>
>>61428134
How big is euroscepticism in your country>
>>
>>61428134

Everybody in PO knows that PiS tries to get Poland out of EU and they even began to talk about it loudly.

http://jerzywojcik.natemat.pl/176467,pis-nie-zawaha-sie-wyprowadzic-polski-z-unii-europejskiej-musimy-byc-tego-w-pelni-swiadomi
http://300polityka.pl/live/2016/06/27/petru-nie-wierze-ze-kaczynski-zmienil-zdanie-jego-ostatecznym-celem-jest-wyprowadzenie-polski-z-ue/
http://www.polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2016-04-13/pis-dazy-do-wyprowadzenia-polski-z-unii-opozycja-komentuje-publikacje-rezolucji-europarlamentu/
>>
File: bogerinaama.png (125 KB, 597x432) Image search: [Google]
bogerinaama.png
125 KB, 597x432
>€26,64bn deposited
>€48,86bn withdrawn

Wow. I think we should join the league of bums since pulling your own weight doesn't really earn you anything.
>>
>>61428176
>How big is euroscepticism in your country>

There is no euroscepticism in Poland, Poles love EU because they can move out to the West and live there. But it kills Poland socially and we don't want to replace Poles with Ukrainians, so we must act now before it is too late.
>>
>>61428176
Pretty low, pretty much everyone knows how much $$$ we get from the EU, even the leading right wing party is vehemently pro-EU.
>>61428178
That's just baseless opposition scaremongering, you are retarded.
>>
>>61428293
>That's just baseless opposition scaremongering, you are retarded.

I think that we should close borders now and come back to the status quo before 2004. We got rid of a lot of criminals, bydło and village scum, but new waves of migrants are high quality well educated young Poles, who can find a job in Poland without problems but they move out to the West because they are not satisfied with salary. We can't let them go out imo.
>>
>>61428374
Yes, you are in fact retarded.
>>
>>61428178
Kaczynski, or actually whoever would represent the party in Brussels, would get dickslapped if they ever get any dumb ideas.
Once they'd return to Poland, they would get dickslapped again by the people for a good measure.
Their shittalking is only somehow tolerated because everyone knows they ain't shit and we are pretty irrelevant country compared to the UK.
>>
>>61428428
We are a very specific nation. Literally nobody here cares about Poland. If we let people move out without any control, Poland will be dead.
>>
>>61428451
>>61428428
You really should stop posting.
>>
>>61428504
I am giving away half of my salary today so old Poles had retirements. I want somebody to pay for my retirement too in the future.
>>
>>61423128
>Ireland is now net contributor
Éxit when?
>>
>>61423128
>belgium almost as much of a leech as spain

What the fuck? I thought the EU existed so we southerners didn't have to work
>>
>>61428074
>I am not kidding. Our current government wants to take us out of EU and make it impossible for millions of young Poles to move out to the West.
Yes exactly, what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>61428878
You will see very soon. All countries of our region (even Orban's Hungary) will be trying to become members of new union recreated by France and Germany, except Poland. We will be half-in, half-out. We will be deprived of EU-money probably but, in exchange, our government will have full power over the country
>>
>>61423128
Wait how the hell does that add up?
Where does the rest of the money come from?
Does the US pitch in to make up the difference or what?
>>
>>61429433
it all comes back to Germany with %
>>
File: 1465492152440.jpg (173 KB, 742x768) Image search: [Google]
1465492152440.jpg
173 KB, 742x768
REAL STATISTICS
>>
File: Warofindependence.jpg (60 KB, 315x697) Image search: [Google]
Warofindependence.jpg
60 KB, 315x697
>>61426772
>>61427818
We don't need anyone's help though ;^)
>>
>>61429517
There are no real statistics sadly, whichever way you look at it shows different outcomes.

Except Poland and Greece. There are no statistics where Poland and Greece aren't parasites.
>>
>>61428142
Seems like a smart thing to do. I imagine Poland suffers some brain drain with the EU.
>>
>net contribution way less than net loss

where does the rest come from? private pro-eu companies?
>>
>>61423128
that's fucking hilarious. no wonder poland's approval rating for the EU is so high despite the rise of nationalism, they're getting away with murder
>>
>>61430345
EU earns much more on Poland than it gives. We are a huge market for Western products and Western economies earn hundreds billions dollars on our immigrants.

Soon EU won't get even one Polish worker, and we won't get even one euro from EU, and Polish economy will grow exactly the same as it grows today, because this EU money is barely 1% of our GDP
>>
>>61430489
word. i wish the best for u guys
>>
>>61430558
Media friendly for government talk all the time than in last 2 years Poland pays more to EU than takes from it and they make reliable calculations based on money flows.

http://niezalezna.pl/77480-koniec-zludzen-informacja-oficjalna-polska-juz-doplaca-dounii

We have literally no reason to stay in the EU if we talk about money
>>
>>61431379
>Trusting our current government doing literal nepotism
Give me actual European source.
>Site called independent.pl
>all articles on sidelines are pro PIS and "look at that dumbass from PO" type shit
>>
>>61423128
Waitaminute
If I add all the number, I have a debt of 17 billion € per year in this budget.
>>
>>61428007
>część środków wydanychwykluczył
No way these are actual words,
>>
>>61432118
>part of resources being spent excluded
>>
>>61429636
>turkish wikipedia
>>
File: poza-cornesti_wooden_church_2.jpg (278 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
poza-cornesti_wooden_church_2.jpg
278 KB, 800x600
>>61432226
You know, I was thinking, Romanians in Transylvania often built churches out of wood,bc the magyars would not allow them to build from stone,so they could be burnt down. That was good bc pic related closely resembles ancient Dacian temples,also made out of wood.
Did the ruskies keep all the good letters and gave you the shit one's like the w,y,z,ł and whatnot?
>>
>>61432693
No, they tried to force cyrillic on us.
>>
POLAN

PAY

DEBTS
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.