[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is hunting like in your country? Do you support it? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Weatherby Vanguard.jpg (250 KB, 508x271) Image search: [Google]
Weatherby Vanguard.jpg
250 KB, 508x271
What is hunting like in your country?

Do you support it?

Do your countrymen support it?
>>
dunno
don't care
dunno
>>
dunno
don't care
dunno
>>
breddy common
yes
yea lmo xD
>>
Hunting is very common.

Yes I hunt myself.

Most people are pretty chill with it except city folk and vegans/vegetarians.
>>
in my state it is legal to hunt humans if they "trespass" on your property
>>
File: memedoge.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
memedoge.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
dove season starts in 1.5 months,they are qt but i cant help it,they are just too tasty

i also hunt for black grouse,capercaillies,rabbit and sometimes moose

moose hunting here is a "geezer-club" thing,hunting them alone is banned,you need to have atleast 1000 hectares of land to hunt those and hunting clubs usually get their licences to hunt moose from land owners who want those buggers dead eating their precious cellulose-forest. usually the landowners just demand couple of good strips of meat for this convinience and things are good.

i also kinda hate hunting capercaillies and black grouse without a dog,they are so jumpy and you need have a rifle and a good aim to pop those from 100-150 meters beyond shotgun range,with a dog you can slip in to shotty range because the dog barks at the bird,and diverts its attention to itself

picture: a dogbreed that was made to do that
>>
>>61422887
>What is hunting like in your country?
Good in the right parts, necessary for pest control in others.
>Do you support it?
yes
>Do your countrymen support it?
The lefties and greens voters in the cities have a stroke when you mention the word "gun".
The countryside are where all the based Aussie legends live, and they support it.
>>
>>61422887
We mostly hunt moose, deer and different birds.

I support ethical hunting that's done on species with healthy population. Also when you kill an animal you better use as much of it as possible. You're taking a life, treat it with respect.

Hunting is really popular in Finland and most people have nothing against it as long as it's legal and ethical.
>>
File: img_7.png (10 KB, 518x295) Image search: [Google]
img_7.png
10 KB, 518x295
It's bother to be a hunter though Higuma and Tsukinowaguma are recently too many and eat us
>>
>>61423921

Fug. I didn't even realize that Japan had bears.
>>
>>61424427

have you seen any Sonny Chiba films?

in the one he kills a bear in one karate chop
>>
>>61422887
dunno

yes, wild animals aren't some fluffy cartoons, they must be culled and kept at extinction level populations, earth is for humans not some degenerate bears

dunno
>>
nation of hunters
t. hunter
>>
Yes
Small game, kurd and boar hunt is very common
We don't have many deers tho
>>
>>61422887
They do it a lot in the East. The press isn't too fond of it. I pity the refugees.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.