[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British eneral election 20??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Labour Party imploding
>Conservatives losing voters due to Labour no longer being a threat
>4 Million UKIP voters without a party
>Left wing stronghold wanting another bid for independence
>Potentially early general election
How will this all pan out, boyo's?

It looks a good opportunity for a nationalist/right wing party to scoop up a lot of votes.
>>
Iceland
>>
>>61421271
I think the Corbyn unpopularity is being blown out of proportion. And the Blairites are significantly overestimating their popularity.
>>
>>61421288
Watch it lad, I'll ban your Dolmio day if you keep that up.
>>
>>61421326
Isn't he just popular among Labour members, but unpopular among other potential voters?

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/747752813002956800

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/14581225.Poll__Dumping_Corbyn_would_give_Labour__39_s_popularity_12_point_poll_boost/
>>
>>61421596
Its a win win situation unless you're a cuck.
>With Corbyn in charge, moderate cucks wont support Labour
>If Labour gets rid of Corbyn, extremist cucks wont support Labour
>>
>>61421271

I say it entirely depends on who becomes the Conservative leader and PM now after Dave resigns.
>>
>>61421596
Everyone is now unpopular amongst potential other voters. I think the big turning point is going to be Chilcot coming out on July 6th. So the mass leaving of Blairites and not giving into them is going to win him the popular vote. He's also potentially going to win more popular opinion by being the only pro leave voice while everyone else buries their heads in the sand or is trying to get votes by going against the referendum.
>>
>>61421798
They've just done the equivalent of the banking crisis except on their own. I can't see people keeping that much faith in them after this.

The ardent supporters seem to be clinging on to Mogg of all people as their saviour
>>
>>61421271
If Corbyn leaves then labour are gonna just drop lower and lower.
The rwason no one voted labour was they were see as useless with Ed. And this ib fighting can only male Corbyn stronger id he holds out as people will see it as him truely believong he can make the party better for the people not for the mps in it.
Of course the media isnt portraying it that way.
>>
>>61421271
basically an icelandic puppet state
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.