[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the best flag any country has come up with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: 1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (61 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png
61 KB, 1280x896
is this the best flag any country has come up with?
>>
>words
No.
>>
File: 1463953394337.png (97 KB, 508x600) Image search: [Google]
1463953394337.png
97 KB, 508x600
>>61413809
>The green field and the gold rhombus from the previous imperial flag were preserved — the green represented the House of Braganza of Pedro I, the first Emperor of Brazil, while the gold represented the House of Habsburg of his wife, Empress Maria Leopoldina.[1] A blue circle with 27 white five-pointed stars replaced the arms of the Empire of Brazil. The stars, whose position in the flag reflect the sky over Rio de Janeiro on November 15, 1889, represent the union's federated units — each star representing a specific state, plus one for the Federal District.
>The motto Ordem e Progresso is inspired by Auguste Comte's motto of positivism: "L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progrès pour but" ("Love as a principle and order as the basis; progress as the goal").[2]
I really like our flag 2bh
>>
>a gay rhombus
>words
>a lonely autistic star

""""no""""
>>
how kids draw this
>>
>a fucking blue ball
>>
>>61413887
Doesn't seem that hard
>>
File: laobc_Flag_of_Brazil.png (43 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
laobc_Flag_of_Brazil.png
43 KB, 340x500
>>61413887
most draw like this 2bh
>>
>>61413809
It looks like an African flag, which shows Brazil is proud to be shitty.
>>
>order and progress
KEK
>>
File: babaca revoltado.jpg (141 KB, 555x591) Image search: [Google]
babaca revoltado.jpg
141 KB, 555x591
>>61413970
HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA
>>
I like Argentina's flag desu.
>>
File: Brasil Império.gif (28 KB, 798x515) Image search: [Google]
Brasil Império.gif
28 KB, 798x515
NÓS
>>
File: Eesti_lipp.jpg (178 KB, 1200x763) Image search: [Google]
Eesti_lipp.jpg
178 KB, 1200x763
>>61414003

it's like poetry...
>>
>>61414007
This is far better.

Why was Dom Pedro overthrown again?
>>
>ordem e progresso
>a fucking lie
>>
>>61414831
>This is far better.

Too much clutter. also not original.
>>
>>61414831
Republican fucking shits. It was a coup.
>>
>He only has one flag in his flag
>>
>>61414032
I like Estionian flag (one of the best tricolor flags) even more after this pic...
>>
Latvian flag is beauty af
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.