[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw a gunfag said he needed a gun to protect himself from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
>yfw a gunfag said he needed a gun to protect himself from a tyrannous government near me
How to explain this...
>>
What?

What's wrong with the right to bear arms? I don't see your argument
>>
well if he is a true American he will be able to shot down plane using only his gun and a bottle of shitty bear while he fucks his sister
>>
>>61412419
Do retards think the government will literally kill most of its citizens?

Do retards think that the members of the military would agree to this?

Do retards think you can win such a war against your own people?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 508x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 508x290
>>61412488
Well here it kinda happen, the rebels knew they were going to get reckt, it's about making a political victory.
>>
>>61412631
Didn't the Maya resist the Mexican government for almost 70 years in the 19th century?
>>
>>61412488
>military pledges to the constitution, not the government

It'd be perfectly fine for the military to rebel against a tyrannical president
>>
>>61412660
Exactly my point?

Most of the members of the members of the military would not support tyranny
>>
>>61412652
The Spanish colonial government and for a time also the Mexican government, however 1994 no Mayans were involved yes, they are still in a way independent, but their population is not what it used to be
>>
>>61412419
>not fucking your sister
this is why your country is third world
>>
>>61412697

Well just adding to it

Its something a lot of people dont know
>>
>>61412699
I was actually referring to the Caste War which lasted over half a century and Mayan resistance was not completely suppressed until the 1930s.
>>
You have no idea how hard it is to put down an insurgency, especially one with the support of the populace, especially since most insurgencies also receive backing from foreign governments hoping to capitalize on the situation (as was the case in Vietnam and Afghanistan).
>>
>>61412329
Anyone have that /k/ picture detailing the US govs own assessment on how a full rebellion would play out?

Its not pretty for anyone. That includes you Europe.
>>
>>61412771
The reason why Yucatan is not an independent nation, I misunderstood you
>>
>>61412329
-well, t b h the state does kill people, not on a grand scale or openly but I don't doubt that most nations kill certain groups of people or individuals because of political interest
>>
>>61412329
If only a couple of planes could utterly defeat a handful of terrorists without forcing us to sit there for years
>>
>>61412847
Like the US in all of those conspiracy theories?
Really makes you think
>>
The Caste War was an absolutely savage conflict. Lots of mass murders and vicious reprisals. US Marines even landed in Yucatan briefly but spilled their spaghetti and left. This went on for three generations.

In our Civil War, it took 4 years and 600,000 dead to defeat a region of the country that was comparatively unindustrialized and short on the resources to wage war.

The point being you can see how hard it actually is to put down an insurgency.
>>
>>61412329
It's not about winning, it's about making sure a couple of the soldiers they send after me don't go home that night
>>
>>61412927
>Really makes you think
jokes on you faggot, nothing makes me think
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x416
>>61412933
Cristero war was pretty much the same
>>
>>61412933
>In our Civil War, it took 4 years and 600,000 dead to defeat a region of the country that was comparatively unindustrialized and short on the resources to wage war.

While true, the South did get a lot of weaponry from the UK. Which goes back to the earlier point about how foreign governments love to exploit rebellions/civil wars to their advantage.
>>
>>61412488

implying that there is something wrong with killing people that disagree with you
>>
>>61413048
Then are the Swiss retarded?
When our air force used some training PC-7 to bomb the shit out of the Zapatista instead of selling more they banned all sales to Mexico
>>
>>61413048

Case in point are the us pilots who flew in the mexican civil war

It had the first "dogfight"
>>
>>61413085
Implying that the US government is capable of waging war against its own citizens, actually
>>
If your argument was valid then Vietnam would be radioactive.
>>
>>61413108
>Mexican civil war
Which one?
If you mean topolobampo battle it was the first time a plane was used to bomb a ship and it was a Mexican pilot
>>
>>61413117

just hire blackwater or similar pmc-corporation to do it

i have halliburton shares btw. war is always profitable,and if you can,sell everything to both sides
>>
>>61412697

It's complicated. It has to be a trickle down effect. Our military is blessed that our soldiers see commonality with its people. Not it's government. But you need to trigger those feelings the right way.
>>
>>61413143

The first instance of plane on plane combat and the first instance of one plane intercepting another during an aerial conflict occurred during the Mexican Revolution in November 30, 1913 between two American soldiers of fortune fighting for opposing sides Dean Ivan Lamb and Phil Rader. Both men had orders to kill but neither pilot wanted to harm the other so they exchanged multiple volleys of pistol fire, intentionally missing before exhausting their supply of ammunition.
>>
>>61413095
They don't want to violate their blessed neutrality-and-our-army-is-only-for-self-defense policy.
>>
>>61413271
Shit mercenaries. I would've sent both home.
>>
>>61412329
Ask these guys.
>>
>>61412329
JEWISH
>>
>>61413380

But planes we're seen as a "scouting" vehicle. Not really made for inflicting causalities at the time.
>>
>>61412329
INTERNET
>>
>>61412329
DEFENSE
>>
>>61412329
FORCE
>>
>>61412329
All sandniggers must die
>>
The government couldn't even stop one Mudslime from shooting up a club.
>>
File: 1432468685021.png (252 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1432468685021.png
252 KB, 500x376
>>61412329
really makes those neurons fire
>>
>>61412488
>Do retards think the government will literally kill most of its citizens?
No you dumb fuck. What they do is extract resources. And guns can prevent this.
>>
>>61412488
>this retarded faggot not reading the news at all

What is Syria? The American government is just as bad, if not worse than Assad
>>
Tanks don't search homes
Planes don't set up checkpoints
Drones don't occupy buildings

Small arms are still relevant for the same reason armies around the world haven't ditched the individual foot soldier as well.
>>
Our people would take down our government even without guns

Bunch of Canberran pansies
>>
>>61412329
those planes dont seem to be doing much to ISIS desu
>>
File: punaisten_teloitus.jpg (47 KB, 466x289) Image search: [Google]
punaisten_teloitus.jpg
47 KB, 466x289
>>61417287
Only thing guns prevent is traitors staying alive
>>
>>61412329

An assault rifle wouldn't be much use against aircraft or armor, but I quess it's still more convincing than pointing your finger and going "bang bang!" or assembling a peacefull protest and getting a facefull of mace.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.