[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/punk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: a0520437707_10.jpg (128 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0520437707_10.jpg
128 KB, 1200x1200
Its that time again.

Post what you've been enjoying recently, post recs, post upcoming shows, etc

All kinds of punk welcome but keep in mind there are usually emo/scramz threads already floating around.

Anyways, here's the punk AOTY

https://weekendnachos.bandcamp.com/album/apology
>>
>tfw you post on the wrong board and cant delet post
>>
powerviolence is not punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-vF3bWMMKs

punk
>>
>>61406339
weekend nachos is not powerviolence

and powerviolence certainly is punk you dip

AD are great though but the new album is lacking.
>>
>>61406373
yeah the new album sucks

but weekend nachos are def powerviolence in the same vein as harms way/nails and it is certainly more straight up hardcore or even metal than punk
>>
>>61406451
>harms way and nails are powerviolence

stop, you're hurting me

I love these bands but they're hardcore buddy. I actually know the vocalist of HW personally and he hates when people get it wrong.
>>
>>61406451
>straight up hardcore

Hardcore IS Punk
>>
>>61406495
well tell james to suck it up cuz if they aren't powerviolence then nobody is

i know the drummer for twitching tongues and i think he thinks they're hardcore too but boy are they not
>>
>>61406539
charles bronson, spazz, crossed out, man is the bastard, infest...

That's powerviolence. Compare that sound to anything HW has done.

You could actually argue that their first EP was powerviolence I guess.
>>
weekend nachos were quite bad when I saw them live a few years ago
bone dance are fantastic
>>
>>61406622
I've seen them live more than 20 times and I can't say it's ever been bad. Their hometown shows are probably way more intense though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>
This was meant for /mu/ but if you want to post some stuff from your cunt that would be just as good.
>>
>>61406681
it was really weird since I know they're good live. it was a fest in minneapolis, and it seemed like they really phoned it in. I could barely tell what songs they were playing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.