[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU to scrap the user of English as an official EU language
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ZZZlGKU.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
ZZZlGKU.gif
3 MB, 290x189
Better start learning French and German
>>
learned both in school and still suck at it
>>
>>61400221
>learning French
Sorry to break it to you guys, but we have 50% more speakers in Yurop.
>>
Thanks britain, now I won't understand anything
>>
>>61400684
I have a solution. America should join the EU.
>>
>>61400221

EU has 24 official languages. The official language for the court is french. English can't be scrapped because of Ireland.
>>
>>61400717
I got a better idea
America should create its own economic union with Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Well call it the Confederation of Commonwealths, Kingdoms and States
>>
>>61400221
>Better start learning French and German
I will have to once applying for Swiss passport.

FUCK EUROCOMMIES
>>
>>61401598
>Confederation of Commonwealths, Kingdoms and States
So it's called "A Deck of Cards"?
>>
Répétez après moi :
Bonjour, je m'appelle -insérez votre prénom-, et je viens de/d' -insérez votre pays-. La France est le plus grand pays d'Europe, aujourd'hui, et depuis toujours, vive la République, et vive la France.
>>
>>61403589
Bonjour, je m'appelle Anon, et je viens de baiser ta mere.
>>
>>61400221
finally being Belgian pays off :3
>>
>German becomes official EU language
>Everyone in Europe speaks German instead of English
>German becomes de facto language of /int/
>Ameridumbs can't post anymore
Future's looking bright 2bh
>>
>>61404088
>speaking the language of Mordor

Never.
>>
>>61403589

see, that's all well and good, but I can't pronounce french for shit. I'll stick with german.
>>
>>61400221
It's not and it can't. English is still an official language in Ireland and Malta, which means it stays an official language in the EU.
What will likely happen though is frogs trying to push French to the dominant position as the workplace language in EU institutions. These are two different things.
>>
J'apprends déjà.

Guten abend, Ich trink das bier
>>
>>61404785
We better ban Esperanto, though, before somebody makes that clusterfuck THE official EU language.
>>
>>61400221
It would be fucking hilarious if everyone goes along with English because ehhh everyone already speaks it

the UK's one last cuck
>>
>>61407328
Thats whats going to happen, English is pushed as must-have skill in european countries (atleast the eastern europe) and it took decades to get there, the language of europe will still be english
>>
File: K00004X4.jpg (90 KB, 1045x528) Image search: [Google]
K00004X4.jpg
90 KB, 1045x528
I hope the EU starts to make trouble for the UK so we can leave too as anything that hurts them will invariably hurt us. They're already after our corporation tax. I want my Irish pound back.
>>
>>61406672
Imagine the tabloid headlines. "Merkel's superstate aims to eradicate national languages"
>>
>>61401598
Confederation of United Commonwealths, Kingdoms and States is better
>>
File: top 10 handsome countries.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1486) Image search: [Google]
top 10 handsome countries.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1486
>>61407394
All glory to the English cock
>>
ok
>>
Die Deutsche Sprache ist besser als Französisch!
>>
>>61401598
no fuck you, why not add zimabwe while you're at it, same intelligence as the average bong
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.