[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Canada be in Civ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: justin time trudeau.jpg (159 KB, 855x1200) Image search: [Google]
justin time trudeau.jpg
159 KB, 855x1200
When will Canada be in Civ?
>>
Maybe in 200 years when they get an interesting leader and history.
>>
>>61400031
would be easy to play as them

>kill yourself
you win
>>
>>61400031
This game is called Civilization for a reason.
>>
File: 1465425171655.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465425171655.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>61400111
>>61400193
>>61400708
good posts
>>
haha funny canada is dumb thread!

well guess what canada is NOT dumb and our leader is
a) better than you
b) more competent than you
c) more tolerant than you

fuck you country i bet you will go make another thread because you know you will never be canadian and you cry to yourself as you fill out the captcha, even after a couple tries of 'Select storefront sign' wondering if its even worth it but then AHA its gone through and as you select your image and hit post you cross your arms and think youve shattered one CENTIMETRE of my countries spirit when that is simply false

you post shit about my country.....we dont get upset....we laugh and wonder if you are serious (look at your country why are you shitposting on mine?)

LOL see ya kid
>>
>>61401138
too obvious
try again
>>
>>61400031
the real question is
Why is Morocco in the game
not to mention Indonesia
>>
File: Borobudur-Nothwest-view.jpg (801 KB, 2816x1108) Image search: [Google]
Borobudur-Nothwest-view.jpg
801 KB, 2816x1108
>>61401474
>Morocco
weren't those Berber dynasties quite powerful?

>Indonesia
they had some quite powerful kingdoms too, even during the pre-Islamic, pic related
>>
>>61402061
>pre-Islamic
pre-Islamic era
>>
>>61402061
yeah but like the civilizations in the game influenced the whole world/ were world leaders at some point in history
Morocco was nothing but a bothersome state that resisted conquest for a while
>>
>>61402726

Can't use that logic though, otherwise Poland and the Celts would have to be out too.
>>
>>61402812
Poland was a great power at some point in history
and I agree with the Celts
>>
>>61400031
But they'd lose when they killed a barbarian.
>>
>>61400031
https://youtu.be/f5VQ_c5v4XM
>>
>>61402106
why is your flag upside down indonesia?
>>
>>61400031
After weed is legalized

>Canadian cities recieve a +20% ayy lmao bonus after 2015
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.