[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the union is falling apart, what the fuck happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Northern_Ireland_-_Counties.png (229 KB, 1677x1426) Image search: [Google]
Northern_Ireland_-_Counties.png
229 KB, 1677x1426
So now that the union is falling apart, what the fuck happens with Northern Ireland?
>>
Literally nothing
>>
They'll either have to suffer a land border with Ireland or sea border with the rest of the UK, or alternatively will have to face annexation by the Republic. They're shafted either way.
>>
Nobody wants it, just make it a terra nullius
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (24 KB, 382x480) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
24 KB, 382x480
>>61399914
>Tyrone
>>
Fecking orange scum
>>
>>61399914
union with Scotland
>>
>tfw Derry, Armagh, and Tyrone are all towns near me
>>
>>61403804
*tír eoghen
mean land of eoghen (owen)
>>61410600
what state
>>61403633
>le epic if england leaves the EU le good friday agreement stops existing
i doubt england cares but theres a provision in the GFA that there wont be any border control within the island of ireland. this is an between the uk, ireland, the PIRA and the loyalist paramilitaties. it has nothing to do with the EU.
the CTA is also independent of the EU.
stop fearmongering.
>>
>>61399914
Britain pays for it with their amazing new economic plan
EU gives us money for being peaceful lads
Ireland wins (again)
>>
>>61410674
scrap that none of that's in the GFA i made that up
it's all in the CTA
all independent of the EU nonetheless
>>
>>61399914
Fire.
>>
File: lmm4.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1640) Image search: [Google]
lmm4.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1640
>>
>>61410674
>what state
PA
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.