[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"just go back and fight, you call yourself men?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 35
File: image.gif (3 MB, 636x283) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 636x283
>"just go back and fight, you call yourself men?"
>>
The Russians fought in worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x360
>"if I was a Syrian I'd be in Syria fighting, refugees are cowards!"
>>
>>61397875
>>61398032
the fact that it came to fighting was their fault in the first place, T B H Achmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 964x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 964x652
>>61398084
>all Syrians are one collective mind in terms of politics, religion, and intersectionality and they should all die because the government decided to destroy the country after some protestors didn't like the government

Great thinking.
>>
pffffrrt, Germany looked alot worse after ww2 and we are doing ok now
>>
>>61397923
this is true. russians don't quit, no matter how hopeless the situation.

but goddamn... that's insane. looks like warsaw post-wwII. nothing left at all. i shudder at the thought of this happening to where i live. who said that wars were more civilized nowadays?
>>
>>61398209
great Straw-manning. They had ciontrol of where their country went and they led it down this path do they deserve to die for it? no. but is is anyone else's fault? No. Do they deserve entry and benefits everywhere because they demand it? Absolutely not.

you brought this upon yourselves Achmed Ibn-Talib
>>
>>61398343
You just said its their fault that the fighting started. How the hell did the average Syrian help start this war?

Dumbfuck, go be edgy somewhere else.

And it's funny you complain about straw manning while calling me Ahmed. True blue retard
>>
>>61397875
>>61398032
>>61398209
ahmed... stop shilling
>>
>>61398453
>How the hell did the average Syrian help start this war?
By aiding and abetting violent opposition forces to their government with little regard for how things could turn for the worse. lookup "Responsibility" and get back to me, Achmed Ibn-Talib Al-Mansour.
>>
File: mamumätöt.jpg (327 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
mamumätöt.jpg
327 KB, 1024x624
>>61397875

They think our food is shit, our country is shit, our people are shit, our asylum centers are shit, that they have to be processed there and are not just given a contraband of cash and an apartment is shit, also the other refugees are shit and even shit is shit.

Either Finland is a worse hellhole than that, or they're not from a real hellhole at all. The fact that they are booking flights back to wherever in numbers says a lot of their quest.
>>
>>61398343
syrian people never had control of their country

welcome to dictatorships
>>
>>61398720
but they did. Had they done something to prevent their fellow citizens from starting a violent civil war, Syria would not be where it is today.
>>
>>61398453
not trying to be a dick, but the syrian civil war started in 2011 as protests against assads regime. the instability caused by this did play a part in what has happened in the recent years.

though i doubt any of them would've thought that it would get so blown out of proportion and turn into international crises like it did. so i can't blame them. it's just a shame, syria was one of the better off countries in the mid-east. they probably won't see peace or stability for decades
>>
>>61397875
They left their women back in that mess while coming here.

They're lower than scum.
>>
File: 1450075983981.png (6 KB, 349x298) Image search: [Google]
1450075983981.png
6 KB, 349x298
>>61398802

Are you underage ? Did you drop out of high school
>>
>>61398850
sounds more like you, Pierre. Had they aided the government and stopped the guys with the guns from starting a war, they would not be in the shit that they are in today.
>>
>>61397875
>>61398032
>>61398209
>spot the sandnigger
>>
>>61398923
Why do you get into a discussion when you have clearly no idea about the situation syria was in at the time ? You don't sound smart, you clueless westerner ass who read 3 threads about the civil war in /pol/ is showing, it's not that subtle
>>
File: 1465963730274.jpg (235 KB, 668x716) Image search: [Google]
1465963730274.jpg
235 KB, 668x716
Found Trudeau.
>>
You know there are cities in Syria that aren't shitzones
>>
>>61399070
you are not presenting any arguments to the contrary and are instead flinging insults, to indulge the /pol/: this is why people think you are subhuman. The fact remains that had the Syrian people not started a civil war in a hotspot for Jihad, Syria would not be a mess. I can't believe I have to connect those dots for you.
>>
Yes go fight, form army and if you dont have enough men just go full partisan like we did to fucking nazis
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
trudeau pls go
>>
>>61399325
You are truly the west's greatest ally, Pinochet.
>>
He's right tho, most of us won't have balls to fight in civil war. I personally value myself more than my country
>>
>>61398923

Some of them HAVE aided the government idiot. There are still people on Assad's side. It all started going to shit when Assad decided to bring in Iran and Hezbollah to the mix. Yeah the terrorists were funneled money by the Gulf countries but it's not as if Assad is some lone hero standing tall against Western oppression.
>>
>>61397875
It's a retarded argument, one that relies on the implicit assumption that the lives of men are worth less than the lives of women.

BUT that is no excuse to take in Syrian ECONOMIC MIGRANTS. A real refugee stops running the moment he reaches safety. Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey and Cyprus are all safe options. Germany is a LITTLE further away.
>>
>>61399949

yeah I can agree on that but Turkey can't do it alone. They've asked the EU for infrastructure money

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ffad64a4-174f-11e6-b197-a4af20d5575e.html#axzz4Cope3CVT

If Merkel and Brussels can force the rest of Europe to fork over hundreds of billions of euro to greece then they've surely got 3 billion lying around for turkey
>>
>>61400159

Just wanted to add that Jordan and Lebanon are full. If anybody should handle more of the burden it should be the Gulf Arab countries, not Jordan who've been taking in Palestinians and Iraqis for decades or Lebanon, a country whose stability rests on equal demographics.
>>
>>61399881
>Some of them HAVE aided the government idiot
too little, too late and not enough in Damascus did anything.

>it's not as if Assad is some lone hero standing tall against Western oppression.
not implying this, only stating that ist was the Syrian people who rose in armed revolt and thus started this war. It's their responsibility to end it. no one else's.
>>
>>61397875
That gif is depressing. Assad is a monster and a threat to world peace.
>>
>>61399949
Add to that the fact that 90% of them are men between 18-35 so that means they either cowardly left heir families behind, and/or are not from an actual war zone and just got "sent" here to mooch Hartz IV (dole money) to send back to their families
>>
>>61398209
Your countrymen brought this upon yourselves when you took Saudi and Qatari money and American arms to start a "civil war" against your oppressive government. At least back then you had a country, look what you're left with once you've sold yourselves to the highest foreign bidder.
>>
>>61398335
Closest I've ever seen to that where I live was after a tornado.
I can't imagine anybody being able to live through that shit.
>>
>>61399172
I'll give the contrary argument.
Assad wasn't allowing free peaceful demonstrations. Assad's men were the first to fire on crowds.
Now if Obama were to order the national guard to fire on you during a peaceful protest, would you simply sit down and take it? I sure as fuck wouldn't.
Unfortunately we armed people because it's what we do, and some of the people armed became religious extremists, because that's what happens in that neck of the woods.
>>
>>61398210
This. Places like Wesel were almost removed from the map by bombing.
>>
>>61398802

>FUCKING COWARDLY SYRIANS, GO BACK AND FIGHT!

>IF THE FUCKING SYRIANS HAD JUST NOT STOOD UP TO THEIR GOVERNMENT, THEY WOULD BE FINE!

take ur pick lad
>>
>>61398210
You're welcome for that.
>>
>>61400649
>Now if Obama were to order the national guard to fire on you during a peaceful protest, would you simply sit down and take it? I sure as fuck wouldn't.
If i were in a region where one just has to look around and say hey, there's a group of even worse people just waiting for us to start shit so they can get in on it and cause even worse shit, yeah, actually I would. I am not saying the gov't is in the clear here. I'm just saying that the civil war started because people made that jump to armed conflict without thinking of the repercussions and are now dealing with said repercussions, thus I feel no sympathy for them.
>>
>>61400698
neither,
I pick, think out the political consequences of a civil war before you start one or be prepared to deal with the repercussions of doing so on your own.
>>
>>61400268
t. American who watches American news

Russia is still the enemy
Iran are terrorists
Your government loves you
Don't question them
>>
>great grandfather fought at passchendaele
>grandfather fought at arnhem
>father fought in the falklands

Hopefully I won't have to, unlike Ahmeds male relatives which going back 4000 years fought for the right to fuck goats.
>>
>>61400259

the same Damascus where Syrian civilians got sarin gas'd in Ghouta? Why would people fight for a leader who does that kind of shit to them?

>It's their responsibility to end it. no one else's.

Assad started the war by ordering troops to fire in the first place. Some of them did, and some refused and defected, which how the war started. Assad is directly responsible for that. Regular people lost faith when they were being shot at.
>>
>>61397875
>>61398032
>>61398209
post more please
>>
>>61398586
They're given free everything and allowed to stay in hotels for free on a government allowence for extras here too, and they're also still bitching because the hotels aren't "nice" enough.

Some who were settled into apartments are crying that their mean neighbours are complaining to landlords because their children spend all day screaming and jumping around in the building. These people have no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>61401027
>Some of them did, and some refused and defected, which how the war started
because they had armed groups that rose up to defect to. I am not deflecting responsibility from assad. but this is their country, and those were their armed groups that were formed and the actions of those groups, made up of Syrians, with no regard for the political consequences, started this.

They end it, or they end up a colony.
>>
>>61400896
You talk like a Muslim.
>>
>>61400793
>Implying the collapse of society doesn't breed those types by the thousands.
If Syria was still stable, and Assad stepped down ISIS could have easily said goodbye to most of their members.

And if something happened in the US, we would have the same problem with radicals. It might not be religious, but there would still be militant radicals.
>>
>people ignoring it's a civil war and not a war against a clear enemy
Oh yes please tell me how enjoyable it is to kill your own country men for Assad or the FSA.
>>
File: 1422666564858.jpg (48 KB, 552x720) Image search: [Google]
1422666564858.jpg
48 KB, 552x720
Holy fucking shit you deserve to be killed
>they shouldn't start a civil war
They should just let themselves be gassed?
This is entirely the west's fault, you can't just destroy a country and not expect the people to leave
Like I know conservatives have lower intelligence but this is just shocking
>>
File: Napoleon_Moscow_Fire[1].jpg (40 KB, 707x602) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon_Moscow_Fire[1].jpg
40 KB, 707x602
>>61397875
>>
Daily reminder that if you don't support Assad you don't know enough about the conflict.
>>
File: Sans man.jpg (5 KB, 137x134) Image search: [Google]
Sans man.jpg
5 KB, 137x134
>>61397875
Wow OP you really made me think...

W-wait what do you mean Akmed? You are telling me that you left your wife in that shithole? You say you will bring money back to her you swear? But Akmed you can have free housing here and who is that 5 year old you are holding hands with she does not look related to you!
>>
>>61401437
Not him, but would you ask a female refugee the same thing about the husband she left to die? Of course not.
>>
>>61401284
It sort of helps when your neighbour is still reeling from the loss of the best source of political stability it had (Saddam). this should have been a factor that was thought of before launching a war against the Syrian military.

>>61401343
no, they should have aided and abetted in preventing the formation of armed groups. going for a political assassination/coup while not attacking your military force which is keeping the Jihadists in check would have been a more responsible option, but instead they started a civil war, attacked the main force keeping political stability andessentially invited the founders of ISIS to do their thing. You can delude yourself that the West somehow did all these things, but i think that would really illustrate who is of a lower intelligence here.
>>
>>61400698
Some nations are simply better off with dictatorships and can't simply adopt Western style democracy from one day to the other, it's naive to think it will "just work"
In such places where education level is low and poverty rampant, things will eventually lead to civil war if a strong figurehead who keeps things together isn't present. The uneducated, poor mobs are too prone to fall for Salafist propaganda and promises and will elect them, see Egypt
In the whole 40+ years Assad and his dad reigned the place, there was less bloodshed than in the last 5 years
There's not a been a single positive outcome of the so-called "Arab Spring" this far, mayyybe Tunisia, but things are still very fragile there, lots of terrorism and shit keeping away tourists, which in turn will re-increase poverty and therefore play into the hands of the snackbars
>>61398586
>>61401101
Best example I came across is some of them declining an apartment on a top floor of a commieblock because it could get "too hot there" (sic!)
Fucking Ayyrabs that are used to 50°C and more complaining about our rare and mild summer heat? Ridiculous
>>
>>61401101
apparently, in the case of syrians especially, the whole "free everything" is a big source of their frustration. very many of them just want to work and try to start living again, but most european countries have very inefficient processes in place that prevent this and would rather force "free everything" on them.

And honestly, the free everything is rather shit.
>>
>>61397875
>>
>>61401475
Nobody cares about women and children. It's predominantly men who will commit crimes.
>>
>>61398209
>It's the government's fault

Yeah because they shot their own police members with snipers during protests just so they could fire back into the crowd.
>>
File: 1466964039056.png (5 KB, 505x500) Image search: [Google]
1466964039056.png
5 KB, 505x500
>>61397875
>it's a shitskin diaspora in Canada thread
>>
>>61397875
Looks like Chánov
>>
>>61401477
>preventing the formation of armed groups.
>going for a political assassination/coup
>without armed groups
>while not attacking your military force
>but also killing leaders and "performing a coup"
what the fuck? You want the results of violence without violence.
You want unarmed citizens to fight a powerful government backed by Russia, and a terror group backed by Turkey led by a man released from US custody as "not a threat", but to do so non-violently as if "starting a civil war" is a conscious thing like pushing a button in a video game

fucking poltards
>>
>>61401173
>with no regard for the political consequences

>hey let's stop and think about the consequences of resisting being shot during our protest

It's fucking cruel to say that the army shouldn't have defected. What would you have done in their spot? Seriously, military culture is ingrained in parts of the Arab world and ordinary people rely on them to keep the government in check because they live under dictatorships.

It's easy for you to say "talk shit get hit" but we have comfortable lives here. There wasn't any sort of high council that planned anything. The government fired and people fired back. The whole preventing tyranny bit in our constitution was carried out in Syria but somehow they've done something wrong. Like I keep saying, the armed groups at the beginning weren't sophisticated forces like they are now.

>I am not deflecting responsibility from assad.

You're doing exactly that by saying that the people who fired back in the first place had something to lose other than their lives
>>
>>61397875
>>
File: pol invades int.png (796 KB, 722x1599) Image search: [Google]
pol invades int.png
796 KB, 722x1599
>>61401776

Yeah I'm not going to respond to that guy anymore. He's hiding his support of Assad by saying that ordinary people started it. Fucking idiot that.

>be /pol/tard
>come to /int/ expecting agreement
>>
>>61401776
>what the fuck? You want the results of violence without violence.
wrong. I want the political results of minimal, targeted violence, using minimal targeted violence. I have specifically and repeatedly stated I do not want the civilians fighting the gov't at all, I want them using politically responsible methods that don't invite Jihadists to run rampant. If you can't understand that, don't bother continuing to try, you're just making yourself look worse.
>>
>>61397875
Horrible conditions are not conditions in which you are entitled to make other people's lives horrible. Social justice is cancer and it is Syrian's duty to claim Syria for whatever form it may take, bar none.
>>
>The Irish shouldn't have fled the potato famine they should have starved
>The Scots shouldn't have fled the highland clearances they should have just let themselves be genocided
>Germans shouldn't have fled to the midwest US they should've just starved
>Russians shouldn't have fled the USSR they should've just let themselves be gulag'd
>Jews shouldn't have fled the holocaust they should've just let themselves be holocaust'd
>Syrians shouldn't flee Syria they should just let themselves be bombed

Fuck off teenagers you wouldn't fight for shit, if anything went down in the west you would run. Just because you play shooter games and go on pol doesn't make you a fucking cowboy.
>>
>>61401788
>You're doing exactly that by saying that the people who fired back in the first place had something to lose other than their lives
they did. they had their country to lose to radical jihadist forces. they did not consider that, they were unprepared for it and started a wart anyway. I don't give a shit if it is cruel, it is true.

I am trying, this whole thread to say
do NOT start a civil war without considering the consequences specific to your situation
If you DO start said war the consequences are on your head and your head alone (lookup responsibility sometime, huh?)

If you think it is stupid or cruel to expect people to consider the consequences of what they do before they do it, you are an idiot. plain and simple.
>>
ITT: Heartless motherfuckers that don't deserve to be called human
>>
File: nigga wuuuuut.jpg (27 KB, 552x348) Image search: [Google]
nigga wuuuuut.jpg
27 KB, 552x348
>>61401941
>I do not want the civilians fighting the gov't at all
>using minimal targeted violence
>>
Can we all at least agree that at this point in time, if the rebels defeated the government it would be a disaster for everyone? The regime held areas are the only ones in the country with any semblance of of structure and security. Ethnic minorities are protected by the government while the most powerful rebel groups (al nusra aka ISIS-lite and the Islamic Army of Conquest) are calling for the outright genocide of ALL alawite and other ethnic minorities in the country?

Western media outlets would lead us to believe that rebels are still fighting for democracy. The sad truth is that dream died long ago with most of the ACTUAL moderate rebels. The only moderates left (Southern Front) haven't even fought the government in months.

Assad is a piece of shit, but he's the best piece of shit there is right now. Any other group coming into power will lead to genocide and even more immigrants.
>>
>>61402162
assassination =/= open fighting.
>>
File: cant kek any harder.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
cant kek any harder.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>61402162

>MINIMAL
>TARGETED
>VIOLENCE
>>
>>61402258
the only "good" way this ends is a truce between Syrian gov't forces and rebel forces to stamp out ISIS. and then Syria balkanizes.
>>
>>61402126
You seem to think people got together and said "let's start a civil war" instead of just firing back to save their own lives
You also seem to think that ISIS was already a threat before the rebellion started and that people ignored it
Fighting started in '11, ISIS didn't take territory until '14
You really think people were like "hey guys let's civil war and ignore isis" that is why this is the only website in the world where people think like you, because you're fucking retarded
>>
>>61402381
That truce probably won't happen though considering the most powerful rebel groups with the most support are no better than ISIS themselves.

Russian land invasion when.
>>
>>61402385
no, I think people organized armed groups and started a war. and now they are dealing with the consequences of that war. I think they made the choice to begin openly fighting in organized groups and are now paying the price of the consequences they were clearly not prepared to face.
>>
>>61402258
>(al nusra aka ISIS-lite and the Islamic Army of Conquest) are calling for the outright genocide of ALL alawite and other ethnic minorities in the country?
And ISIS has razed Kurdish villages. Why do jihadi groups attack Muslim non-Arabs? I thought they wanted everyone to be Muslim.
>>
>>61402136
Says the guy from the country supporting IS.
definitely not hypocritical.
>>
File: 1397463960427.jpg (11 KB, 215x280) Image search: [Google]
1397463960427.jpg
11 KB, 215x280
>>61402136
>says the t*rkroach who probably frequents refugee forced-prostitution refugee camp brothels
>>
>>61402385
>You also seem to think that ISIS was already a threat before the rebellion started and that people ignored it
I think that they were already a nascent group in the region to whom the Syrian Civil war was a gift.
>>
>>61402503
Lack of education and brainwashing of young adult males who are emotionally vulnerable after the loss of family from conflict would be my guess.
>>
>>61402258

>Western media outlets would lead us to believe that rebels are still fighting for democracy

We barely see enough of Syria for the media to even have us "believe" something. Sure there's a certain narrative but it's not like we're being bombarded with information like it's Iraq or something.

>Any other group coming into power will lead to genocide and even more immigrants.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-has-killed-many-syrians-but-assads-forces-have-killed-even-more/2015/09/05/b8150d0c-4d85-11e5-80c2-106ea7fb80d4_story.html

Genocide is already happening. ISIS and the others are bad but time and time again Assad can match all of their levels of brutality combined. Between bombing the shit out of Doma, sarin gassing Ghouta, the Ceaser Reports, targeted genocide would probably kill a lot more people than what Assad's doing.

>Ethnic minorities are protected by the government

and what about the majority of people who aren't?
>>
>>61402553
And you expect people to have the foresight to say "wait, let's not attack the government that's killing us because amidst the chaos a third party might swoop in"

You actually expect people to know what's going to happen

You can sit here with your 20/20 hindsight and act like you're better but in their situation you would do the same thing
>>
>>61402444
the Russians are on the verge of doing that.

this will likely end with Syria becoming even more of a Russian satellite state.
>>
>>61402642
>And you expect people to have the foresight to say "wait, let's not attack the government that's killing us because amidst the chaos a third party might swoop in"
When said third party is right next door and has a hitory of violence in the region there is no excuse for ignoring them.

>You actually expect people to know what's going to happen
wrong, I expect people to think
I expect people to take responsibility and control of what is happening around them

on both fronts I am always disappointed. just look at this latest election
>>
>>61402643

i can't see this war coming to an end soon. Even if Russia rolls in with their invincible tanks it won't be enough for a total victory. They can't even contain Chechnya so how are they expecting to contain a whole fucking country?
>>
And of course there's some teenage /pol/ shithead shitting up the thread.
>>
>>61402843
>They can't even contain Chechnya so how are they expecting to contain a whole fucking country?
this is the Russians we are talking about, with a general lack of regard for Human rights and enough apathy I think that unfortunately they go for the throat on the issue and kill anyone they deem a "threat"
>>
>>61402636
that article is precisely the western narrative I was talking about. They got their figures from the SOHR, a blatantly pro-rebel organization run by a single man in london. They didn't report a single civilian killed by rebels for the first two years of the war. The reality is that the government AND the rebels have both killed more people than ISIS. Govt has an air force and bombs rebel held areas and rebels indiscriminately shell government help neighborhoods with civilians as revenge. This has been documented numerous times. The govt has still probably killed more people but the numbers are a lot closer than the SOHR would lear you to believe.

Oh and the sarin attacks were also confirmed by the US gov to be faked and done by the rebels themselves.

And you can say that the majority of the population (sunnis) don't get support from the government but that wouldn't rightly explain why the SAA is almost 70% sunni.

Back to the goct bombs before I'm done: The government is doing nothing wrong by killing civilians who are living near rebel frontlines 5 years into the war. They are either actively fighting the regime or actively supporting it. The government has no responsibility to keep any of them alive. They should all be flattened.
>>
>>61397875
>>61398032
Yeah, maybe they should go back to fight
>>
>>61402984
>expecting responsibility and evaluation of the consequences of your actions is /pol/ shithead-esque

lol.
>>
>>61402995
Please don't post unbiased and logical statements about current events here ever again.
>>
File: 1464488663891.png (174 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464488663891.png
174 KB, 900x900
>>61402053
you answered your own question by accident
All it is is racism, white refugee = ok brown refugee = not ok
That's all there is too it with these kids
>>
>>61402724
AQI wasn't considered a threat Bush elected not to attack them and Obama felt it safe to withdraw
>>
>>61403029

what was your granddad doing? Putting on an American uniform so he could be on the winning side again?
>>
>>61402984
This thread was rapefugee propaganda from the start, it's good that people are calling you out on your hate.
>>
>>61403231
>AQI wasn't considered a threat Bush elected not to attack them and Obama felt it safe to withdraw
and that is on the US gov't
My point still stands that the people who started this war were living right next door to these groups and somehow never put it together that open fighting would bring that lot, and their toxic ideology to Syria, and give it a power vacuum to exploit.
>>
File: 1465822811278.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465822811278.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>61403352
>and that is on the US gov't
Do you blame people for trusting their judgement?
>My point still stands
Your point is that you expect people to see into the future and people don't work that way
>>
>>61403431
>Your point is that you expect people to see into the future and people don't work that way
that's called thinking, and don't worry, I know people don't do it. you are a shining example.
>>
>>61398343
>A pawn in great power games
>The people had control
Pick one and only one
>>
>>61399949
Jordan is already packed, they took in half a million refugees alone. Lebanon is oerpopulated already and Cyprus has one million people total on a shitty island with unreliable water.
>>
>>61403332
Why are they all men? What happened to their wives/moms/daughters?
>>
>>61403505
the people had control, that is what I have been saying. they had control and a choice and what you see now is the results of that.
>>
This is a fucking golden playground for architects
>>
>>61398210
You're welcome for the Marshall Plan
>>
>>61399325
>Quran on the floor
Isn't that haram?
>>
>>61403668
because it's a fake picture many us states and western euro countries won't take single men only women and children
>>
File: Population_density_Europe.png (143 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Population_density_Europe.png
143 KB, 800x450
>>61403583
We are overpopulated too
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
t. Blue Banana
>>
>>61403896
Just send all the migrants to Iceland.

Problem solved.
>>
>>61403879
Top kek I wish we rejected any unaccompanied male aged 18-35, if we did so then we wouldn't have even 10% of what is flocking in right now
>>
>>61403952
How about antarctica?
>>
>>61403975
don't we need Mars colonists?
>>
>>61403997
Yeah but

>letting muslims leave planet earth to populate another planet

they must be contained here
>>
File: rh.jpg (940 KB, 1503x925) Image search: [Google]
rh.jpg
940 KB, 1503x925
>>61403952
>>61403896
It's really insane here, less than 5% of the area is forest, rest is either city/village or farmed to death (even river islands are farmed), plus we have lots of internal migration from poorer/more rural areas already, so we definitely don't need additional gaziillions of sandniggers
>>
>>61403470
You still haven't explained why the general public should have cared about AQI when the US decided they were not a threat, that's why I keep saying you want fortune tellers
Your position makes no sense and you still haven't explained
>I do not want the civilians fighting the gov't at all
>using minimal targeted violence
All you want to do is blame the public because you're a pro-assad shill

>accusing others of not thinking
poltard holocaust when
>>
File: epop2.png (46 KB, 1256x746) Image search: [Google]
epop2.png
46 KB, 1256x746
>>61404060
Population development of my village since the 1600s
Yes, we really are full
>>
>>61402995
>The government is doing nothing wrong by killing civilians who are living near rebel frontlines 5 years into the war.

This.
Its alttestamentarian tribal warfare.
Secular sunnis and the minorities against the theocratic ones.
Allowing them to breed and live means death for your own.
Sucks and is brutal, but thats the way ethnic warfare is done, which is why I dont see why people say that Assad the guy who kills in order to protect a society that allows freedom of faith is just as worse as the guys who kill for a society in which only the adherents of their narrow ideals are worthy of live.

Also fuck western interventionsim, Assad was a stable and accpeted statesmen and his people could have pressured him otherwise as international support was already given without relying on the theocratic wahabbi scum that poured in from the bordes.
>>
>>61397875
Yes, men should be fighting to protect their homeland
The last major war on European soil nearly every male between 14 and 45 was fighting, and only running after the women and children got out first.
>>
>>61401676
And shooting people for going to the hospital, because that makes sense.
>>
>>61404735
post proof
>>
>>61404893
They literally said that on NPR. That in Syria no one can go to the hospital because the Assad regime indiscriminately shoots anyone that tries to enter one. Huh?
>>
>>61397875
the russians endured worse

the Japanese endured worse

the Germans endured worse

the Bosnians endured worse

The Chechens endured worse

Try harder you dirty Canadian animal
>>
Do people still live there?
>>
>>61405136
I'm unsure if you are saying it did or did not happen based on the tone of your posts.
>>
you have better things to do JT
>>
>>61405203
I'm implying that I don't believe it did, and that I think the stories of people being shot for going to a hospital make no sense.
>>
>>61405280
Oh, then I agree.
>>
You guys do know that men come first so they can bring the women and children later?

t. Friend of refugees from past conflicts.
>>
>>61405175

At least in those wars there was essentially a clear cut side, rebels vs government or communism vs fascism etc.

The Syrian civil war is utter madness with like 6 different factions who will all kill civilians.
>>
>>61408280

Yes, the men do the rough and dangerous pioneer work of bitching about Finnish cafeteria food, only then will it be safe for the women to exit the warzone.
>>
File: die.png (398 KB, 625x591) Image search: [Google]
die.png
398 KB, 625x591
>>61397875
ITS NOT OUR JOB TO HELP THEM
>>
>>61410902
>implying finding empty areas in Maplestan is hard
>>
>>61411000
So what? Its not our job to help them. Resettling these people costs hundreds of millions as well.
>>
>>61408892
the bosnian civil war and the chechen civil war were what then?
>>
>>61397875
concrete construction looks sturdy as fuck
>>
>this was once the cradle of civilization

It's a fucking shame what happened.
>>
>>61411030
>booty bothered loyalists whining about other people entering as refugees
You should try learning from french
>>
I can understand why they would leave Syria, it's a pretty shitty fucking conflict that I personally wouldn't wanna be in myself. But by leaving they really aren't doing the country itself any favours. When the civil war ends, which it eventually will they're gonna need as many people as they can rebuild and prosper but that ain't gonna happen now since everyone is just leaving for other countries.
>>
REALY MAKE YOU THING?
>>
>>61411332
Exactly and how are we to respect young male refugees when our society expects the women and children to leave first and the men last.

Intelligent and honourable people flee and all that are left are the destitute and aggressive. The Syrians are being infantilised where we pay for their existence and will fight on their behalf
>>
File: 1438648697977.png (10 KB, 801x577) Image search: [Google]
1438648697977.png
10 KB, 801x577
>>61397875
I wonder everyday why JT brought 25,000 of useless pieces of shit like you to this country
>>
File: 1356809789043.gif (3 MB, 406x265) Image search: [Google]
1356809789043.gif
3 MB, 406x265
remember all of those Southern men fleeing to Mexico in 1861

no you fucking turd
>>
>>61411583
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nueces_massacre
Only unionist memorial in a southern state
>>
>>61397875
IM SATISFAED BY THIS RUINS.
FEEL GOOD
>>
File: Goway.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Goway.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>61397875
I dont expect that but just stop calling for other countries soldiers to fight for you when you are yourself a running away from the fight.
>>
>>61398209
>because the government decided to destroy the country
spot the FSA peasant
>>
>>61400446
/thread
>>
File: 1459449890031.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1459449890031.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>61411030
Wasn't your country practically founded by loyalist refugees from america?
>>
>>61402504
>Says the guy from the country supporting IS.
>definitely not hypocritical.
oh the irony
>>
>>61405175
Don't forget the Polish
>>
>>61397875

>We don't like the President, so let's bomb our country to ruins and force the people to leave.

How fucking retarded can people be?
>>
>>61410681
Drop the hyperboles they make you look stupid.
>>
>>61408892
and if you align with the wrong one you and your family will die once the winning side starts the purge!

Not to mention staying will mean that if anyone knows who you are they can target your family as well and the every threatening advance of war is stressful as fuck.
>>
>It's a teenagers get mad on the internet about a bunch of people fleeing civil war episode
>>
>syrians have a bit of banter with assad
>gulf arabs and western governments take them seriously
>the madmen crash syria with no survivors and let terrorists take over half the country
>>
>>61397875
Honestly, cowards or not just don't come to our country. They're not our problem.
>>
>>61413590
we literally dropped bombs on their country under harper. you cant have your cake and eat it too. the only developed countries with the right to tell turd worlders to fuck off are switzerland and japan
>>
I didn't read the 100+ replies but:

Poles came back to fight to Poland in much worse fucking shape, and it wasn't 5% of the country that was destroyed it was over 50% with millions(not thousands) dead.

If they wanted they could go back and fight, but they don't want to because they don't give a shit about nothing but free money and allah.
>>
fsa are dumb nigs that didnt realize assad was the only thing stopping syria from being a caliphate ruled by gulf backed jihadis
>>
>>61397875
>>61398032
>>61398209

If I were a Syrian I would be a refugee in a neighbouring country and not in fucking central and western Europe which I had to cross 10 different refugee-accepting countries to fucking reach

Also if I were a Syrian refugee, I wouldn't be Afghani, Iraki, Erythrean Sundanese and shit like all the """""""""""refugees"""""""""""""

Fucking leaves
>>
>>61412733
We could make a deal; hand us your Acadians and we ship the anglos back.
>>
>>61398032
Dirty sand nigger no one cares about your life or shit holes. Go blog about it on tumblr
>>
File: 1444675398461.png (339 KB, 615x571) Image search: [Google]
1444675398461.png
339 KB, 615x571
>>61399325
why is he so based
>>
>>61402136
t. Isis supporting, Armenian genociding, war lord following, Kurd killing sand nigger
>>
>>61415822
excuse me sir but turkey doesn't have sand
>>
>>61397875
looks like my neighbourhood
>>
File: dresden_1945.jpg (73 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
dresden_1945.jpg
73 KB, 700x394
>"We must literally save all syrians from syria because they are literally little children who are incapable of taking care of themselves who are literally going through something that no one else has ever had to go through ever.
>>
>"Ruined infrastructure makes living in the area literally impossible when something is in ruins it will literally always be impossible to ever fix it again the outside of a city is irrelevant and when all the buildings are intact food water and electricity literally magically appear from holes in the wall"
>>
File: frankfurt_1945.jpg (170 KB, 850x627) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt_1945.jpg
170 KB, 850x627
>"The only way to stop civil war in syria is literally to take them all into europe and coddle them and let them have sex with white women, it's literally the only way to stop the war in syria. It doesn't matter if no one stays there to fight or fix things everything will magically be alright right after we have taken all syrians into europe
>>
File: vukovar-1991- croatia.jpg (220 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
vukovar-1991- croatia.jpg
220 KB, 1024x673
>>61418469

just a bunch of hypocrites
>>
>>61418469
germany it not the best example because they receive endless dolar from the americans or they have communist. unless you want a communist syria you will have to pay a lot to solve this disaster.
>>
>>61397875
Good job fuck North American One day same for you
>>
File: g308.jpg (50 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
g308.jpg
50 KB, 800x592
>>61401500
>There's not a been a single positive outcome of the so-called "Arab Spring" this far, mayyybe Tunisia, but things are still very fragile there, lots of terrorism and shit keeping away tourists, which in turn will re-increase poverty and therefore play into the hands of the snackbars

I'm fucking tired of this shit m8, Tunisia had less terrorist attacks than France these 2 last years, yet we're branded as the new Syria WTF

pic related does it look like terrorism of all things is worrying them ?
>>
>>61398209
*because a US led coalition of over a dozen countries decided to destroy the country
>>
>>61397875
dude we fought against the Germans,Albanians,Italians at the same time and we didn't quit
>>
>>61403290
My grandad fought till the end as a volunteer for the RSI while yours was munching chocolate waiting for the canadians, brazilians, australians, indians etc to do the dirty job. My grandad never saw a single american the whole time, all you did was showing up when shit was over.
>>
>>61397923
>>61398335

Complete false equivalency, the Russians were one unified force fighting against the Germans. There are about a 1000 different factions in Syria.

Tell me, which faction should the refugees join? And why shouldn't we train refugees? It worked so well with the Taliban, didn't it?
>>
>>61398209
>he's a """"moderate"""" opposition shill

Had my support until this
>>
>>61400649
>what was Kent State
>>
>>61401343
>he believes the Assad gassed his own people meme

>>61401433
this
>>
>>61397875
t. Abu Bakr al-Torantoi
>>
>>61422630
Tunisia has the highest number of foreign jihadis, look it up.

And even then, revolution worked because it has nowhere near the same ethnic and sectarian complexity as Iraq or Syria.
>>
>>61426178
If there isn't a single faction in those 1000's of groups that doesn't represent their interests then they should have set up their own instead of fleeing like bitches.

But the truth is they aren't fleeing because they're afraid of their lives or because there isn't a faction they could as well join, it's because they know this is their chance of cheating their way into a better life in a better world without putting any effort. Why stay and fix your islamic shithole of a country when you can just drop everything and go live on european money? You'd have to be retarded not to take the opportunity especially when the west is full of green-leftist traitors who masturbate to the idea of white, homogenous european countries being blandad upp.
>>
>>61400446
this. EU should force desertos to go back and fight only women and children allowed, Lebanon is allowing Hezbollah to conscript male refugees
>>
>>61426314
Nah, assad is a power hungry cunt who mustard gasses his own people and who's the main reason why europe is being flooded with shitskins.
>>
>>61411414
>bomb their country
>bitch and moan when their people flee

take some responsibility for your actions
>>
File: barrelbombs.jpg (788 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
barrelbombs.jpg
788 KB, 1200x1200
>>61401343
Watch this murrican:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/inside-assads-syria/
>>
>>61426538
>Al Nusra didn't gas the civilians
>the West and EU dindu nuffin in the ME
>the West isn't supporting Saudi-funded jihadis

t. Abu Bakr al-Finngoli
>>
>>61426478
I have the simplistic binary understanding of a 3rd grader when discussing a multinational, multifaceted sectarian conflict: the post
>>
>>61427356
Yeah that does sound like a bullshit story. Like, why not just lock the doors? Or just tell the doctors to not go to work.
>>
>>61401506
Actually this proves to me that most of these people arent actually refugees. Ive seen real refugees, theyre greatful for every little thing they get, because they have nothing else.
>>
>>61418469
>a bunch of labourers, teachers, shopkeeps, and farmers armed with ak-47s fighting a war against a government with russian airsupport, tanks, and guns will solve the war

fucking retarded finns at it again.

actually it's not even that you're retarded, most finnish posters are underrage
>>
>>61429072
Tbh senpai its not just "a bunch of labourers, teachers, shopkeeps, and farmers armed with ak-47s" but also a lot of professional and veteran foreign fighters/mercenaries using western training and weapons (there's hundreds, if not thousands of rebels using ATGMs to rek government tanks, and in all of them they shout "Allahu ackbar") why do you think the war hasn't ended yet? Hint, its partly because a bunch of gulf countries send them cash and supplies through Turkey.
>>
>>61404061
>>I do not want the civilians fighting the gov't at all
>>using minimal targeted violence
you still don't understand what an assassination is, so there is no point ecplaining anything to you. you keep circling back to already resolved details and trying to make an issue out of them

also, your implication that it takes a fortune teller to think "hm, maybe these jihadists will exploit it if we attack the military and start a civil war" is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.
>>
>>61401500
No its because all these countrys like africa are artifical they are not actually based on ethnic and tribal boundaries. It would be like if sone went back in time and in the 17th century smashed together germany and france and tryed to make a democracy with ethnically and religiously divided people.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.