[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey - The future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: physical-map-of-turkey.jpg (329 KB, 850x451) Image search: [Google]
physical-map-of-turkey.jpg
329 KB, 850x451
Let's talk about this majestic country. Why exactly do YOU like Tur(k)ey? Is it the pastırma, the kaşkaval cheese, the foamy ayran or perhaps the börek? Is it because of the sultry Turkish TV actresses or the enchantment of the coastal cities of Asia minor? Or was it the deserts and the mountains with snow, the hills growing tea near the Bottom sea coast? Or any of the seas this country has to offer? Maybe it was the simple, straightforward and harmonious language or the conquering past full of strife and melancholy, or just the fascinating cultural combinations of Turkey's regions?

Can we deny the Turkish role in the 21st century? Can we deny their act fixing and moving forward, in an almost threatening fashion?
>>
File: 2016-06-27 14_15_47.png (9 KB, 358x260) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27 14_15_47.png
9 KB, 358x260
>>61390508
tea grows on the northern coast tho
>>
>>61390508
>he likes roachistan that destroyed his country and raped their children

Are you mad, anon? T*rkey is just a balloon pretending to be "big" and "strong", but its actually a shithole ruled by highschool dropouts, nothing more.
>>
>>61390508

Turkey needs to be split into 4.

>Byzantine

Area around Istanbul. They are added to the EU.

>Turkey

Mainland Turkey. Home of Turks.

>Kurdistan

Eastern parts go to new Kurdish empire.

>Cyprus

Turks GTFO of Cyprus
>>
>>61390508

Never noticed how the capital of Armenia is practically on the border, that looks unsafe.
>>
File: 1466693050369.jpg (29 KB, 623x626) Image search: [Google]
1466693050369.jpg
29 KB, 623x626
>>61390704
>>
>>61390683
>Turkey raped my country
It was the Ottoman Empire that also used conscripts all around. I need to track down all Askaris, Serb, Albanian, Greek, Vlachs, Bulgarian and Croatian converts, as well as other Muslims around, whose ancestors participated in it
Then again, the Ottoman Empire got raped and then sliced apart....
Life is a vicious cycle, my friend

>>61390632
Got autocorrected for "Black sea" though, so it's not "Bottom"
>>
>>61390776
It's a no brainier for Turks to make Armenia dependant kn their imports. That would be an actual imperative. But what combinations are lef tto be played with armenka getting into the Eurasian Union. This is a bad blow to Turkey securing its back against Russian economic and political entrenching in the Caucasus

What do you think?
>>
No good words for this nice country?
Once the bombings stop, it will be quite nice
>>
>>61390508
Doslovno se ubij, jebivjetre pizdunski, nadam se da je ovo nekakva losa ironicna mema, turska je doslovno rak europe, uvijek bila i uvijek ce bit, jesi ucio u skoli na povijesti kaj su nam radili u 16om stoljecu? A danas financiraju isis i teroriste, dok predsjednik erdogan trpa sve ljude koji mu se suprotive u zatvor

Rak europe, ako ovo nije mema doslovno okoncaj svoj zivot
>>
>>61390683
edgy
>>
turkey is a real shithole and it is not even about islam or kurds
durkestan is basicly little eurasian colony of murica
don't dare to say anything good about here
>>
>>61394945
>>61390683

samefag

>>>/eksi/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.