[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: germany.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
512 KB, 1920x1200
>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

https://www.rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>"If you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding and in order to remedy that we will establish interracial breeding facilities in all German cities with a population of at least 200,000. To keep the genetic material as diverse as possible, white men are excluded from those facilities. Sign up your German daughters today and receive significant tax benefits! Women that are pregnant from a white man and get an abortion will also get tax benefits."

Please tell me you guys aren't gonna put up with this shit.
>>
>>61388889
I can never check the integrity of European sources because I don't know what is, and isn't a bias source over there.

This could be completely factual, or tabloid level journalism for all I know.
>>
this can't be real

this reads like /pol/ banter
>>
>rt
>Implying im reading that
>>
>>61389291
>>61389202
>>61389122

Zeit is a very reputable newspaper. You can feed the article through Google translator if you're sceptic.
>>
Yes, our government are traitors. No news.
But German nationalism is on the rise as we are talking.
>>
>>61389122
If you haven't heard of RT by now you have nothing to do on the Internet
>>
>>61389202
It is.
There are liberal newspapers who write enthuasiastically about our future and it sounds like ironic /pol/ memes.
>>
>>61388889
As a mixedfag who's turned out pretty fine and dealt with inbreds, I have difficulties looking at this in a neutral manner.

We do have lots of inbreeding down here in Swabia. Trust me, seeing the occasional blonde qt that's hitched to a kebab is much less unpleasant than dealing with entire counties populated with mutants
>>
>"If you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding and in order to remedy that we will establish interracial breeding facilities in all German cities with a population of at least 200,000. To keep the genetic material as diverse as possible, white men are excluded from those facilities.
This makes literally ZERO sense, do people actually fall for this?

Why do the Germans let disgusting perverts write newspapers?
>>
>>61389896
What mix? Do you feel rage when you see
>blond qt hitched to some kebab
>>
>>61390519
Are you for real leaf? That part was OBVIOUSLY not part of the interview. Only the excerpts from above the links are real.
>>
>>61390606
You're not gonna like this, I'm half leb.

I feel jealousy. I want a blonde qt 3.14 for myself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.