[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexicans of /int/ answer me these questions: 1) How come most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Mexicans of /int/ answer me these questions: 1) How come most of you can communicate in English, but the ones here can't, especially the ones in my Burger King? 2) How do the kids behave in Mexico, are they better or worse than the ones here? 3) What's a “CHICANO” and, what do you think of them?
>>
i am a chicano
t. chicano
>>
1. Its very few the people that can communicate in English here 2bh
2. I don't know, I guess the same?
3. One who was born in the USA by mexican parents, I give zero fucks about them.
>>
Mexican living in the US here
1. I don't know any Mexicans who can speak English who didn't learn way into their 30's
2. About the same, depends on their background I guess
3. Kid whose parents are from Mexico and had them in the states, they try too hard to prove they're mexican and to fit in with the wetbacks
>>
>>61388736
1. Most can't; the people that go to USA tend to be poor and uneducated.
2. I'd like to believe the behave better since mexican parents aren't afraid to discipline their children.
3. A chicano is someone who's parents are from Mexico; nobody likes them because they're "look at me, im mexican" despite seldom knowing how to even speak spanish.
>>
File: mexico.png (969 KB, 846x549) Image search: [Google]
mexico.png
969 KB, 846x549
>>61388736
I'm fifth gen and basically fully American so not really qualified to speak as a Mexican, but living in Los Angeles and having traveled to Mexico for work I'd say the following based on what I see.

>1) How come most of you can communicate in English, but the ones here can't, especially the ones in my Burger King?
The people who immigrate to the US are usually the poorest least educated people in Mexico and are often not very bright. Despite what /pol/ will say, they're not necessarily from any specific part of Mexico or any specific ethnicity within Mexico, but they in general tend to be less intelligent than the average Mexican.

>2) How do the kids behave in Mexico, are they better or worse than the ones here?
Mexican children are behaved much better. Most are still raised conservatively in traditional semi-religious households and people in Mexico don't feel any shame in publicly disciplining their children.

>3) What's a “CHICANO” and, what do you think of them?
Chicanos are people who have parents from Mexico and were born in the US however still like to pretend they're real Mexicans even though they generally act like ghetto black people, don't really know anything about Mexico and can't really speak Spanish correctly.
>>
>>61388736
1: the mexicans burgers have to deal with on a daily basis are the poorest and less uneducated citizens in the country, that's the reason why they can barely speak spanish properly (asking them to speak english well is like trying to get blood from a stone). They might be able to pick som, but still it'd sound fucking awful (or worst, you get people that combine both languages and neither mexs nor burgers will understand what they say).

2.- that's a tough one because you can come across people who are very intelligent to nigger tier cholo scum that you'd better not to mess with if you don't want to get robbed or shot (and the way kids will behave depends on this).

3.- A chicano is someone whose parents are both mexicans (and given how things have been unfolding, many were anchor babies but prefer not to say it). Some of them are aware that though not white, they are americans and their alligence is to US, embrace their culture and abide by the laws; however, there are many others who complain about stupid shit like "muh stolen land" and behave like niggers. On average, they are dumbasses (it's not surprising, though, i mean, non white people who are constantly exposed to nigger "culture" promote by the media and a good number were taught some foolish things of the mexican culture).
>>
>>61394830
*are the poorest and uneducated citizens
>>
>>61394830
Cabron
>>
who knows
>>
>>61394878
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeettttt
>>
>>61395003
Diga me, chicita, keres chupar me grande pau?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.