[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm visiting Portugal at the end of June. First Porto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: MOOREBoatGirl.jpg (266 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
MOOREBoatGirl.jpg
266 KB, 400x600
Guys I'm visiting Portugal at the end of June. First Porto and then Lisbon. Any suggestions on what I should be doing/seeing through out 10 days ? I'll appreciate if I can get some local advice on bars and restaurants.
>>
>>61388365

avoid lisboa like the plague, anything from porto to viana do castelo is great.
>>
File: 834323221.jpg (36 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
834323221.jpg
36 KB, 640x457
>>61388365
Pic related is how every portuguese person looks like, get used to it, in Porto go eat Francesinhas and drink Porto wine, in Lisbon go eat Pasteis de Belém and drink Água Ardente while crying to fado.
>>
The wine is very cheap, go for supermarkets. Porto is a beautiful city, pleasant and not full of pretentious people like some stuck-up European cities. I've never been to Lisbon but you should try some local dishes.

Again, wine.
>>
>>61388446
I can't avoid Lisboa because I'm going there eventually for NosAlive.

>>61388472

will do, not sure about the crying part though.

I know nothing about portuguese people. Are they friendly ?
>>
>>61388634
We are known for our hospitality, being friendly and knowing good english.

The average girl is a 7/10 or 8/10.

Have fun.
>>
>>61388812
Good to know man. Thanks for the input.
Average is 7-8 ? Damn thats pretty high. At least for me it is. Its 5-ish where I come from.
>>
>>61388812
Portuguese known for good English and beautiful women? You must be drunk or retarded.
>>
Girls in Lisbon is a strange thing.
>>
>>61392447
What do you mean ?
>>
>>61388812
>hospitality
well, yes.... 8/10. you are good boys
>being friendly
mmm....some depresivve but yes, 7/10
>good english
lol. come on , portugal. probably the only country that have worst english tham spain
0/10
>>
File: lisboa_oriente.jpg (88 KB, 1213x763) Image search: [Google]
lisboa_oriente.jpg
88 KB, 1213x763
>>61391380

Look just go for the foreign girls, they're sluts and come here just to fuck random strangers.
The locals are just cock teases, they'll get all friendly but wont deliver.

Also i'd say more like 5-7 or 7-8 if you troll the high-schools.

People are friendly to everyone, if you say you're from Turkey they'll just ask you a bunch of retarded football questions and stuff like that.
>>
>>61394140
>worst english tham spain
>tham
>>
File: ng5808950.jpg (131 KB, 600x785) Image search: [Google]
ng5808950.jpg
131 KB, 600x785
>>61388634
>I'm going there eventually for NosAlive
Are you going to see Radiohead?
See you there
>>
I can suggest plenty of good restaurants in Lisbon. Top 3 I remember:

Trivial (Principe Real)
Tapa Bucho (bairro alto)
Taberna da Esperanca (madragoa)

Also while it's kind of touristy, if you go to the other side to Cacilhas there is a street full of outdoor restaurants... Some of them do charcoal grilled seafood and this is literally 10/10...
>>
Oh and drink vinho verde (muralhas is good)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.