[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MUH FREEDOM >WE'RE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK >immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: anglo3.jpg (69 KB, 620x753) Image search: [Google]
anglo3.jpg
69 KB, 620x753
>MUH FREEDOM
>WE'RE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK
>immigrants are ruining muh country

How stupid can you get? A Brits uneducated or something?
>>
>>61387960
>t. Detroit
>>
File: 1450341337160.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1450341337160.png
211 KB, 327x316
>the "British accent = intelligence" meme will die in your lifetime
>>
File: 1454053312644.png (189 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1454053312644.png
189 KB, 327x316
>>61388033
>the "Americans = speaking English" meme will die in your lifetime
>>
>>61388082
Simplified English rules desu
>>
>The least informed person I met all day seemed to speak for a surprisingly large number of people. She had come out of the Nijjars’ shop looking smart but distracted. “I don’t understand it,” she wailed, “so I left it to the people who did. Now I’m being told it’s not good and it’s going to cost us loads of money. Like we need that.”

>Here was a theme that often cropped up: the sense that the question should never have been asked, that this was a question involving complexities not principle, and that the elected leaders should have sorted it out themselves. (Essay topic for David Cameron in his forthcoming twilight: “Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.” Analyse and discuss.)
>>
File: 1.112.png (21 KB, 802x336) Image search: [Google]
1.112.png
21 KB, 802x336
>Fuck money. Muh freeddom is more important.

Britain literally is more retarded than America.

Thanks Brits.
>>
>>61388287
all this literally means nothing for the average citizen
>>
>>61388537
Are you trolling or just a retard from /pol/ who has no understandings of economics?
>>
>>61388578
Care to explain how I'm wrong or just spout memes and buzzwords
>>
>>61388578
He is right, it really does mean fuck all for the average persons standard of living
>>
>>61388287

>principles are less important than money, goy

Could you be more jewish than this?
>>
>>61388578
Yes. Everyone here is retarded, because when the U.K was in the EU, and over these last few post 2008 crisis, most problems were dumped on various brown people. Too big of an immigration was always among the top poibt fkr all /int/ posters, British or not. We called them Pakis, Rasheeds, showed the Rotherham rape news clipping, or brown people baking custard pies and acting "British" or some other nonsense from the Dailymail and similar dog shit websites. But now, post brexit, everyone ridicules that same thinking. They all ridicule blaming immigrants. Now it's more complicated that just immigrants. It's not their fault. The Brits headlessly evacuated a union, they will now get poor, miserable and we will laugh at them, and just maybe they import more Pakis blabla

So to sum up: In the EU: "the immigrants' are destroyingBritain /Germany/France..."
Out of the EU: "Immigrants are destroying Britain? What a loaded idea. Ahahahahaha literally shot yourself in the foot, you retarded pricks"
>>
>>61389151
That was pretty confusing lad. And
>or brown people baking custard pies and acting "British"
What's wrong with people integrating?
>>
>>61389151

Turns out it was all a clever ruse and the Brits got meme'd on
>>
>>61389290
tl:dr Everyone blames immigrants for everything here, or focus on hating their own people as a reflection of their self hatred, but after the Brexit, everyone suddenly knew the immigrants couldn't have been the problem all along and Brits are just dumb for blaming everything on them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.