[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Petition for that France and Russia are in Battlefield 1 = n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: clancha.jpg (185 KB, 1194x1031) Image search: [Google]
clancha.jpg
185 KB, 1194x1031
Petition for that France and Russia are in Battlefield 1 = not even 30 000

Petition for that UK remains in EU = more than 2 million

Seriously people, choose good priorities and support the real fight that matters

https://www.change.org/p/russian-empire-and-france-in-battlefield-1
>>
france is dlc man don't be greedy

and hadn't Russia signed Brest-Litovsk treaty by the time of Battlefield 1? I dunno fambam
>>
>Petition for that France and Russia are in Battlefield 1 = not even 30 000

Because no one gives a shit dude
We all know it's coming as a DLC or some shit like that
>>
>>61385442
>France
>ADDITIONAL CONTENT
>>
>>61385312
Why care this shitty game anyway.
If you guys get added into this game you literally become the black guy run around with snipers and machine gun in ww1.
>>
>>61385445
>>61387339
I give a shit
>>
>>61385312
>https://www.change.org/p/russian-empire-and-france-in-battlefield-1
I would sign this, but last time I signed a petition I wouldn't stop getting spam emails about causes I couldn't give two shits about.

I support the cause though, sort of bullshit that two of the most important powers are left out while we, and italy are added.
>>
Which are the confirmed countries in the game?
>>
>90% of the guns are automatics
>The other 10% are semi-autos
>The only use for the trench shovel is to bash someone in the face
>The tanks are practically racecars
>Niggers everywhere
BUT WHERE'S FRANCE?
>>
>>61385312
I'd vote for France only since RE was shit.
>>
If bolt-action rifles are not obligatory for like 90% of the classes, it is a shitty game.
>>
Maybe you should make a petition for EA not to be total shit.
>>
>>61385442
>the country that carried monstrous weight during the war, staved the Germans in the west and pushed another front in the Balkans is DLC content
Almost 2 million French people died to indirectly be a part of a DLC

Cannot make this shit up
>>
File: 1430849273362.jpg (173 KB, 1000x736) Image search: [Google]
1430849273362.jpg
173 KB, 1000x736
>>61385442
France should always be mandatory content
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.