[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahahahaha how the fuck potato famine was real hahaha Nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lazzy gingers.jpg (221 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lazzy gingers.jpg
221 KB, 1024x768
Hahahahahaha how the fuck potato famine was real hahaha Nigga just grow something else like nigga just go fishing haha
>>
>>61370588
>just grow something else
They did. It was all taken.

>just go fishing
They weren't allowed.

People don't realize just how pointlessly evil anglos are.
>>
>>61370775
>They weren't allowed.

literally just go to water and catch fish who is going to stop you hahahahaha
>>
>>61370775
its a shit troll
>>
>>61370796
>live in abject poverty
>somehow get enough money together to buy fishing equipment
>somehow find the energy to fish when you're starving
>get arrested anyway
>>
>>61370775
yeah it's better to send all young and ablebodied men to America so they could be a menace there
>>
>>61370828
>more like spending all your money at the pub and being too drunk to take the boat innit Paddy?
>>
>>61370840
you would know about that wouldn't you poland.
>>
>>61370588

wait, they have computers in Indonesia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwwIWoZpi9A
>>
>>61370980
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>61371207

>newfag doesn't understand how meme arrows work
>>
>>61370588
hi Jesse i see you and your friends yesterday! i hope you have great mid-summer here.
>>
>>61371549
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>61371058
>papua new guinea
they dont
>>
>>61371048
>wouldn't you poland.
we're pretending we're countries again?
>>
>>61370840
Maybe the Irish should drive the thousands of Polish in their country out.
>>
>>61370588
Is it worth it to use a Fragrant Branch of Yore there? Do they drop anything good?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.