[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROMANIANS ADOPT REMAINIANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sans titre.png (92 KB, 1897x954) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
92 KB, 1897x954
http://www.romaniansadoptremainians.eu/

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
>>
>almost 6 times less Romanians than Poles in UK
>somehow almost the same amount of crimes commited
>>
>>61369745
To be fair, they have gypsies who can be a pest.
>>
>>61369782
Romaniqns aren't that different from Western Gypsies.
>>
>>61369703
I for one am happy that the brits(well, the English) had the balls to say fuck you to the EU. This shit is some fake nu-male Soros backed bullshit.

To be perfectly clear ,I will not adopt a filthy remainian, however a leaveanian is always welcomed in my comfy cottage by the sea.
>>
>>61369703
We already have gypsies we don't need pompous brits
>>
Why the fuck would you want to go from the UK to gypsyland?
>>
>>61369703
I don't think those liberal teenagers will want to abandon they comfortable life in London to go live in some gypsy infested zone of Bucharest.
>>
>>61371015
Because Romania is beautiful
Because life is cheap
Because you'll find work almost instantly with a bit of qualifications
>>
If I adopt a remanian how many times a day do i have to feed it. Do i have to take it on walks and clean it's litterbox?
>>
>>61369703
The fuck is this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.