[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons. what's your country's most likely to secede?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Ryukyu_independence_flag.svg.png (40 KB, 1280x893) Image search: [Google]
Ryukyu_independence_flag.svg.png
40 KB, 1280x893
Hey anons. what's your country's most likely to secede?
>>
Texas. They're the only ones who could realistically manage it and would be willing to put up a fight.
>>
>>61368858
Texas, no surprises here
>>
Nobody. It is against the law to secede.
>>
Our water territories
>>
From Europe I guess, since UK did it.
>>
Informed American here.

Puerto Rico is the most likely to succeed from the United States (they are a legal territory of the US) they've already held 4 separate votes on the matter and will continue to hold votes in the future.
>>
>>61368876
While I agree with your second point, there are some states that could survive on their own in a theoretical situation where the US doesn't give a fuck about them leaving (California, New York, Florida. Maybe a couple more)
>>
>>61368961
It was the only one that met both.
>>
Kosovo did it so next is Novi Pazar. Vojvodina is a meme
>>
Binland is pretty unified.

The only question marks are Åland (swedish speaking island jews) and the Sami (reindeer niggers). Sami country wouldn't survive on it's own, but Åland might.
>>
possibilities...
>>
All these black areas. Don't mind though.
>>
>>61370189
it's bulgaria, where are they going to go
romania, turkey, grease?
>>
The only notable seperatist movement is in Bavaria, but it for sure will never happen.
>>
>>61370214
These are provinces with majority Turkish population. Maybe they don't express the desire to secede yet, but they might in the future. And they'd have to do it violently because secession is illegal in the constitution.
>>
>>61370293
good thing you're both in NATO
do you think Turkey would help them if NATO didn't exist and they started getting uppity?
>>
What is your opinion on greater Switzerland?
>>
>>61368858
Texas, 100%.
>>
>>61368961
Haha you really think Texas couldn't survive on it's own?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Texas
>>
File: Upper Silesia.jpg (164 KB, 900x756) Image search: [Google]
Upper Silesia.jpg
164 KB, 900x756
>>61368858
Well, thanks to Uncle Joe our demographics is pretty much singular. I guess, in case of some breddy big crisis, these faggots might declare independence. This would have to be some serious shit though, as otherwise their autonomy movement is nothing but a meme.

Not sure about the Czech part though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.