[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How low will the Pound go? http://www.tradingeconomics.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: be8.png (473 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
473 KB, 600x580
How low will the Pound go?

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/currency
>>
as low as your dignity
>>
>>61364065
Fucking killer mate well done I give it a solid merkel/freedom
>>
File: 1465914810937.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1465914810937.png
591 KB, 750x650
I don't even care if EU economy slows down as well, I just want to see UK suffer
>>
It'll stay like this for a few weeks and then be back where it was the day before the referendum. That's my guess.
>>
>>61364172
I do know this feel.
Anglos are so stupid lately, first Brexit and maybe Trump too I hope it all falls apart.
>>
>>61364172
>>61364249
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/currency
CRASHED
>>
>>61364172
They really earned the shit they're in, I can't feel sorry for them. When every reputable economist, diplomat, head of state or institution told them brexit would be a disaster, the best answer they could come up with are "we're tired of experts".

And now these cowards don't even dare invoking Article 50 and leaving the EU properly.

Seriously, fuck them.
>>
>>61364345
I mean COME ON!
>>
>>61364268
Not as bad as the pound but yes this is also thanks to the Anglos and will harm them too.
>>
>>61364268
The funny thing is that Pound crashed hard enough to draw the same graph on pound-euro exchange.
>at least we took them down fuck EU those evil overlords
>we should tell our children how evil EU was for wanting for them to just commute easily throughout mainland Europe and study wherever they want to with no hostilities
>>
>>61363882
The lower the better for exports.
>>
>>61364345
(Current Year) Belgium still a country! Kek
>>
>>61364418
And almost all the manufacturing sector in the UK is foreign-owned (BMW, VW, Airbus, Nissan, Ford, TATA, ...). The profits will go to them and the poor blue-collars in the UK will get a few crumbs.

The UK is an importing economy. The pound falling is very bad for them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.