[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Utopia and best Union role model # Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sim.jpg (304 KB, 1460x1153) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
304 KB, 1460x1153
How much do you know about history of Hawaii, Americans anon?
Hawaiian flag looks like a color combination of Japan, Philippines and the UK.
I didn't know about Hawaiian history,and as I am Japanese I am so proud of our immigrants achievement on how Hawaii has now become one of the most successful states in USA.
Hawaii is maybe the key to know about ideal multicultural society compared to the issue of Brexit.
Hawaii is maybe the key state to get away from spell of 2nd amendment.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/25/us/hawaii-gun-owner-database/

Key facts
・First the Japanese migrated to Hawaii in 1868.
・Chinese Exclusion Act in 1898 :Hawaiian government deported all Chinese who weren't try to assimilate into their society.

Thanks this for inspiring comment from Stefan Molyneux's video
I live in Hawaii and I absolutely love the Polynesian and Asian community here. My suggestion for Europe and the Mainland USA is that if you want to bring in new immigrants - bring Asians rather than Middle Eastern/Arabic/Islamic types. Bring industrious people who will be peaceful and willing to assimilate. Bring people who honor respect and love European culture and civilization. Shanghai has like 1,000,000 classical style violin students. Asia has tons and tons of respect for European civilization.
>>
>>61362503
Doesn't Hawaii have one of the highest unemployment rates in the US?
>>
>>61362545
Shhh, let the Jap shitpost
>>
>>61362503
this is very informative senpai
>>
File: usa-hdi-graph2.png (27 KB, 1314x464) Image search: [Google]
usa-hdi-graph2.png
27 KB, 1314x464
>>61362545
Hwaii is the top tier in HDI for USA.
Unemployment rate alone isn't measurement for happiness of living.

>>61363045
t. butthurt chink, Muslim. a member of NRA or FOB from Korea
>>
>>61363393
You do realize Hawaii is more or less an annexed vacation spot/naval base, right? I mean, it is almost irrelevant in politics
>>
>>61363546

being a forward base in the pacific automatically makes it relevant politically
>>
>>61363600
Not as far as internal politics go
>>
>>61362503
>portugese
>'''''''''''Caucasian'''''''''''
Cracks me up every time です先輩
>>
>>61363986
European Immigration to Hawaii

German Immigration to Hawaii
A group of German Caucasians arrived in Hawaii in 1881.

Norwegian Immigration to Hawaii
A group of approximately 600 Norwegian Caucasians arrived in Hawaii in 1880 after being recruited by Castle and Cook.

Portuguese Immigration to Hawaii
More then 15,000 Portuguese laborers arrived in Hawaii in the late 1800's and early 1900's to work as contract laborers on Hawaii's sugar plantations.

Spanish Immigration to Hawaii
In 1907, 2250 Spaniards arrived from Malaga to work on Hawaii's plantations.
>>
>>61362545
It has a very high brain drain amongst the educated. Most of my classmates went to college on the mainland and never came back.

The real problem is that housing prices are so ridiculously high. The median price of a condo is something like $450-500,000, a house, $750,000.
>>
>proud of hawaiian history
>still not know shit
kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.