[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Regardless of our promise father... I would never betray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1167284_620x410.jpg (42 KB, 620x410) Image search: [Google]
1167284_620x410.jpg
42 KB, 620x410
"Regardless of our promise father...
I would never betray you, and you would never hurt me. We both know that."
What the fuck Turkey
>>
I need more elaboration.
>>
>>61355778
I'm guessing it involves incestuous butt sex
>>
>>61355889
Seems like his father may have murdered him or his brothers or something.
>>
>>61355778
The one on the right is Suleiman. The one on the left I don't know, but I presume that it's his only legitimate son. I presume this because of the quote in the OP, and the outrage of our "German" Turkish friend.

In case you didn't know, Suleiman killed his only legitimate son because he favored the son he had with a Polish sexslave, whom he wanted to be his heir instead. That shit won't fly as long as a legitimate heir still lives.

Imagine being a talented young man who quite literally travels to the edges of the empire and back to please his father, only to be killed by the man you admire the most because some Polish redhead gives him a wicked boner.
>>
>>61357183
Nigger-tier behavior honestly
>>
>>61357183
So he "muh dick"ed the entire Ottoman empire for the rest of its history by giving its a stupid heir for a crucial moment?
>>
>>61357183
what the fuck of a story you're inventing here, mate?
>>
He kills his son because he fears that his son is going to rebel and overthrow him just like his father did to his grandfather
>>
Ottoman Sultans used to murder their own sons literally every generation to ensure stability in succession(meaning, only one heir survives the sultan).

...and we thought European royalty was fucked up.
>>
>>61365457
That's a pretty good system t b h

Better a few princes get killed than let them fight a war of succession leading to thousands of deaths.
>>
>>61365457
murdering their own children wasn't common. mostly princes killed each other.
>>
>>61365516
>Better a few princes get killed than let them fight a war of succession leading to thousands of deaths.

They still had wars for succession and instability regardless, on a similar rate as those who did not murder their own blood.

So yeah.
>>
>>61365516
>murdering their own children wasn't common.
Compared to other ruling classes, yes, yes it fucking was.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.