[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like being a girl in your country? >America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1436877887077.png (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1436877887077.png
21 KB, 640x640
What's it like being a girl in your country?

>America
>regular discrimination in the work place
>lower wages
>constant threat of rape
>objectified by Hollywood
>treated like second class citizens
>>
>shot
>>
>>61343438
>Germany
>regular discrimination in the work place
>lower wages
>constant threat of rape
>objectified by advertisements
>treated like second class citizens
>>
>>61343438
Either posted by a feminazi shit or Bait.
Make me a Sandwich,Bitch.
>>
>>61343438
>Fat
>>
>>61343438
>>61343637
>Poland
>no discrimination in the work place
>more or less equal wages
>no threat of rape
>objectified by mass culture but people don't care what western devils say
>treated like all other citizens
>>
File: 1408059397530.jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1408059397530.jpg
29 KB, 800x600
>>61343438
>>
>>61343438
>easier to get tight and juicy boypussy
>>
>>61343438
America
>Higher wages for same work
>Super easy to get hired in STEM field
>So much funding for my health research
>So easy to pay for college, almost as easy as it is to get in
>Almost guaranteed child custody and half of my husband's stuff and alimony if I ever get divorced
I hate it here. Why do men think they can tell me that I'm responsible for actions. The USA is pretty much rape culture central
>>
>>61343724
>treated like all other citizen
men and women are treated equally here
as worthless vermin
>>
>constant threat of rape

How? Is there some secret rape cabal they didn't invite me to? I've never heard of anyone I know raping someone or getting raped. If it was "constant" I feel like I'd have been raped or raped someone by now. Like it would just be a right if passage. "Did you hear anon was at his first rape?" Who's doing all the raping?
>>
>work in a food processing plant
>staff of 20 workers
>only 2 other guys
>17 chicks
>ask them what they get paid
>It's the same as us
>they all laugh and say it's a woman's world now
>no bitterness or animosity

Beginning to suspect this gender issues thing is just made up like the race issues to divide the working classes and keep us fighting amongst ourselves
>>
>>61343790
It's like killing, it's relatively rare as a phenomenon in times of peace in the USA, but it happens and it's such a drastic thing that you can't get rest.

Also you're country a shit
mine is a thousand times safer than you'res
>>
>>61343756
You know the gender gap is because women often work in lower skill jobs that allow them to take off for pregnancy and they often take sick days for women problems. Also the same for higher jobs. You rarely see women engineers electricians and other higher paying jobs. But, then again, I smell bait, so i will stop.
>>
>>61343950
It's always been that. The error identity politics thing is to keep the working and middle classes occupied with pointless causes while the rich keep screwing us over.

I'm ashamed to be considered in the same camp as all these other "leftists" whose primary concern is who gets to use which toilet.
>>
>>61343438
Pretty shit desu
>raised deliberatley to be dumb and ask help from just as dumb males as a reflex
>raised to be emotionally overdependent while Hungarian males are mostly lying manchildren
>sexual harassment is socially accepted
>general discrimination etc

If you look good and are smart it's not bad though. But it's still not a great place to be a woman in general.
>>
>>61343790

Nyet, kommarad, do not take the bait
>>
>>61343950
Same script. We kill each other and the clowns get richer.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.