[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no voting rights explain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: pr.png (8 KB, 833x555) Image search: [Google]
pr.png
8 KB, 833x555
>no voting rights

explain.
>>
territories don't vote
>>
>>61336057
Why are they territories? Why aren't they states?
>>
>>61336166
Lingual differences, very violent island and they're a net burden to us.
Lots of secessionists there too. They commit terrorists attacks sometimes.
>>
>>61336166
>A non white state
Like we need another one of those
>>
>>61336266
>>61336360
IT'S 2016!
>>
Puerto Rico debería ser la comunidad autónoma nº 18
>>
>>61336025
>allowing an entire territory to vote left

Nein neon nein nein nyan nein!
>>
>>61336427
correct
>>
They're very poor and they don't want to be a state anyway.

They are just fine with having US citizenship and being able to move here whenever they want.
>>
>>61336166
Because it doesn't benefit the US economically to have them as states.
>>
They vote in the primaries, I think. Puerto Rico would probably be a blue state, but the Democratic party is too cucked by Republicans to do anything about it.
>>
Puerto Rico is a leech. One of the main reasons half the island wants to be a state is because they want more money without giving much of value in return.
>>
>>61336025
Isn't Puerto Rico in some deep financial crisis or something pretty bad?
>>
>>61338356
Yep. They're in so deep the US had to make a council for fiscal control that'll handle everything money related to prioritize paying the debt over everything else. The people on that board aren't chosen by the island's population.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.