[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HSBC 'to move jobs to Paris if UK leaves single market'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: HSBC-ENGLAND[1].jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
HSBC-ENGLAND[1].jpg
37 KB, 640x360
>HSBC 'to move jobs to Paris if UK leaves single market'

Waoh... That brexit sure is going to affect us .. In all kinds of ways.. Really makes you think..
>>
>HSBC would move up to 1,000 staff from London to Paris if the UK left the single market, following Britain's vote to leave the EU, the BBC understands.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36629745

wow... just wow..
>>
It's as if political and economic instability is bad for business.
Who would have known.
>>
Didn't they just release a memo saying they're not going to? They said the exact same thing when Britain said they didn't want to adopt the Euro, and whaddyaknow, they're still there!
>>
>>61324496
It would cost them more to move from London recruit stupid french jews and set-up in La Défense
>>
Do you frogs have any chance of electing a competent president?
We really need more France on the EU stage now.
>>
>>61324496
I work for a Czech branch of British company.
On Friday there were already hearsay in our and German branch that controlling company is considering move either to Germany or Czech Republic in following years as both branches are already more important in terms of business than the headquarters anyway.
>mfw there is actually non-zero possibility for many Brits from headquarters to relocate to Czech Republic because they want the job so much
That would be the ultimate topkek.
>>
File: le président de France.jpg (16 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
le président de France.jpg
16 KB, 220x330
Go France!
>>
>>61324724

No, that was Morgan Stanley. Doesn't mean this isn't BS too, though.

Anyway, our finance industry is a mixed blessing at best. It certainly undermines our democracy.

And I work in finance.
>>
>>61324858
Would smash.
>>
>>61324496
>[i]if[/i] UK leaves single market
>>
>>61324919
EEA boi,
did you really think you could get rid of us so easily?
>>
>>61324839
>tfw you forget mfw
>>
File: tumblr_o0e3zmZqSC1u1i6djo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0e3zmZqSC1u1i6djo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x750
>>61324919
>>61324898
>>61324863
why did you leave? why did you leave us all alone in this union
>>
File: 1400318780818.gif (222 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
1400318780818.gif
222 KB, 500x692
>>61324969
No tears just now. Don't let them EU cunts bully you m8.
>>
>>61324496
Woop de fucking doo its not like those kikes are paying any taxes to UK anyway I bet.
>>
>>61324724
They said they would stay, they're not moving everything, they're just saying they'll move 1,000 if we leave the single market.
>>
>>61324969

What would you have done?

There will be no EU reform. The EU elites openly state they DGAF about democracy.
>>
>>61324811
No.
Juppé is favourite but still a man what has been condamned for corruption. He's pro muslim and pro EU. He will experience the same shit as Hollande as I already predict huge strikes/riots once he tries to reform the country with Germany approval.
Other possible winners are Sarkozy and even Hollande (he's got 12% popularity but still can manage an upset and be reelected with his vicious plan to divide the right)

Tl;DR we're fucked and the next president is probably gonna be even worse
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.