[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >still no world peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>wake up
>still no world peace
>>
>>61321573
Get outta here commie globalist
>>
you know who is responsible, right ?
>>
>>61321573
I'm a Globalist. Why do some people see that as being a bad thing?

Anyone with a curiosity to learn about the world around them - and an ability to keep an open mind and an interest in sorting out the changes being wrought every day - can consider himself or herself a "globalist." Globalists are by no means an elite circle of business or political leaders determined to push forward their agenda in a rapid-fire fashion.

What unites globalists is a strong interest in understanding more about the modern global economy, politics and culture - and how these forces relate to each other.

A globalist, in short, is anyone dedicated to figuring out how the world hangs together. That includes sorting out the dynamic political and social changes associated with globalization, questioning them rigorously and seeking to correct them when necessary.

What is so wrong about that?
>>
i see what u did there very ironic hehehe
>>
File: 266930.jpg (27 KB, 540x488) Image search: [Google]
266930.jpg
27 KB, 540x488
>>61321594
Butin?
>>
File: 987465312498476.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
987465312498476.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>wake up
>the world is getting farther from peace
>>
There would be if everyone just let the US run things
>>
>>61321612

I'm glad you noticed it. My original post was meant to be a subtle jab at people from all walks of life and political persuasions who want world peace, but only on their own terms, which is essentially, and yes, ironically, the main reason why conflict exists in the first place.

The frog with the gun is frustrated with all the violence and death in this world, and therefore he has picked up a gun and decided that he is going to kill everyone who is causing all this pain, without realizing that in the process, he has become the very same monster he hopes to destroy.
>>
>>61321573
Because you motherfucking Chink
>>
>>61321764

poetic
>>
>>61321601

hmmmm
>>
>>61321573
>myanmar
should you blaming muslim there?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.