[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian living in Scarborough Toronto, I can't stand it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Canadia.png (301 KB, 1862x1082) Image search: [Google]
Canadia.png
301 KB, 1862x1082
Canadian living in Scarborough Toronto, I can't stand it. 10000% immigrants, residential areas look like commieblocks, gangs, over priced housing.

Thinking of moving to UK since my family's from there, worth it?
>>
any place is better than Scarberia
>>
>>61320993
Come home to Richmond Hill, white man
>>
Just move an hour north to a small town you fucking baby. 97% white towns are everywhere.
>>
>>61321008
Richmond Hill looks so boring tho
>>
>>61320993
>triggered by people who look different than him

leave than nobody fucking asked you to live there you autist.
>>
>>61320993
>Thinking of moving to UK since my family's from there, worth it?
haha not anymore

NO JOBS MATE HAHAHA GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>61321059
You really think it's something as petty as appearance? it's complete cultural isolation. When you can't properly socialize with a single stranger because they hardly speak English
>>
File: toronto_visible_minorities_map.png (501 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
toronto_visible_minorities_map.png
501 KB, 3300x2550
>>61320993
>Scarborough

I would nuke all of the GTA suburbs.
>>
>>61321081
okay that's fair enough. move to toronto centre like any young person.
>>
>>61321073
Not much better here lol
>>
>>61321107
then move here

come home white man and enjoy great aussie pastimes like barbecues and skin cancer.
>>
>>61321128
I've got a little bit of family in Straya actually, never really considered there. How is it?
>>
>>61320993
>>61321081
Bro you live in Scar-town.

Why the fuck?

Just move to another part of Toronto man. Ffs You're acting like it's the end of the world...
>>
Shh just come here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelburne,_Ontario
>>
File: comehomewhiteman.jpg (64 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
comehomewhiteman.jpg
64 KB, 600x425
>>61320993
Move to Kingston. Affordable, safe, fair sized, lots of history, great restaurants, entirely white and Anglo exept for a few chink uni students at Queen's and some frogs at RMC, lots of small town white girls to fuck though, far enough away from the GTA but still close enough to not be a completely irrelevant shithole, lots of stores and close to the states for cross border shopping.
>>
>>61321189
Nah ik I could move to another part of Toronto but a change of pace would be nice
>>
>>61321161
>How is it?
Good? idk how to answer that tbph. It's good. Our economy isnt bad atm, quite a few decent jobs around, decent wages, decent people, shit internet. Lots of stuff to do if you live in a major city. By all accounts it's one of the best places in the world to live.
>>
Who /Kitchener-waterloo/ here?

>>61321208
Based Kingston
>>
>>61321239
/Waterloo/ reporting
>>
>>61321262
You an Asian autist going to Uwaterloo?

Or are you a Chad going to the greatest school
>>
>>61321273
I'm going to Waterloo but I'm white. I seriously hope you aren't referring to Laurier High as the "greatest school".
>>
>>61321297
Have you seen the girls m8?
>>
>>61321318
this 2bh lad
>>
>>61321318
>Going into higher education for the girls
wew lad
>>
>>61321342
It's not a bad school for BBA at all though
It's like York, subpar school in everything except for one area in which it's actually pretty good.

But also the social aspect is nice. Uwaterloo is literally all autists
>>
>>61321372
>Shit schools all of them

Mate until you have nobel prize winning professors don't even talk about quality. Fuck your shit UTSGalumni master-race here.
>>
>>61321402
Calm down bro not everyone is going into research

We don't all have crippling autism and an inferiority complex
>>
>>61321372
Buddy I live 2 minutes from Laurier campus you want to fucking tussle?
>>
>>61321402
Do your thing anon. UWaterloo is literally right next to laurier so you'll get the best of both worlds I guess.
>>
File: wm_8491853.jpg (1 MB, 3360x2268) Image search: [Google]
wm_8491853.jpg
1 MB, 3360x2268
>>61321430
come at me

but for real tho Laurier isn't bad for business. Co-op program is topnotch
>>
>>61321455
Agreed. Both schools have their merits, and both have good co-op programs.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.