[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Globalist. Why do some people see that as being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
I'm a Globalist. Why do some people see that as being a bad thing?

Anyone with a curiosity to learn about the world around them - and an ability to keep an open mind and an interest in sorting out the changes being wrought every day - can consider himself or herself a "globalist."

Globalists are by no means an elite circle of business or political leaders determined to push forward their agenda in a rapid-fire fashion.

What unites globalists is a strong interest in understanding more about the modern global economy, politics and culture - and how these forces relate to each other.

A globalist, in short, is anyone dedicated to figuring out how the world hangs together. That includes sorting out the dynamic political and social changes associated with globalization, questioning them rigorously and seeking to correct them when necessary.

What is so wrong about that?
>>
>>61318887
Having different cultures from different countries is great as long as those cultures stay in their corresponding countries
>>
I do want to learn about the world, but I don't want every shitty part of the world on my doorstep.
>>
>>61318887
some countries/regions have better resources, environmental and agricultural assets and economic growth than others

stop being such a delusional hippie
>>
I am a globalist in theory but most globalists are commies who want social engineering on a global scale. I just want a free market of states.
>>
The world isn't ready for a globalist society. Fuck, there's still people living in pre-historic tribal communities
>>
>>61318887
The nation has been the organic unit of human political and cultural organisation for the last 300 years. Anyone seeking its destruction, i.e. globalists, seek the extermination of a people's cultural identity and right to self-determination.

As you are a white, this is nothing short of racism against People of Color nations.
>>
>>61318942
>>61319003
This. If I want good part of the world. I can just get multiple nationalities and then do cherrypicking rather than getting all dumps from globalism
>>
File: 1395692369556.jpg (1020 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1395692369556.jpg
1020 KB, 1920x1080
>>61318887
>A globalist, in short, is anyone dedicated to figuring out how the world hangs together. That includes sorting out the dynamic political and social changes associated with globalization, questioning them rigorously and seeking to correct them when necessary.

Fuck off Thomas Friedman. Globalists are intent on ramming their policies down our throats regardless of what our wishes are - anyone complaining is just a poor, uneducated, racist that wants to blame others for their problems rather than Making A Go Of It (tm)
>>
>>61318887
This is genius bait good to see my fellow countrymen step up their shit posting game.
>>
Maybe if it actually worked towards helping the common people and not businesses.
And didn't try and force participated countries to homogenize in policy, its unrealistic countries fucking thousands of miles apart have different issues.
>>
>>61319003
>commies who want social engineering on a global scale
me
I've actually seen more people who are free market cucks call themselves globalists, than commies
>>
>>61319111
hey
>>
>>61318887
Globalism is another tinfoil meme that /pol/ keeps working on. Just because economies are getting integrated in a global scale doesn't mean we're heading into a commie dystopia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.