[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Le bald ancap mommy issues meme man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: stefan.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
>Le bald ancap mommy issues meme man
>>
File: Patriot.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
Patriot.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
Good man.
>>
File: 1466892110957.png (1018 KB, 1920x923) Image search: [Google]
1466892110957.png
1018 KB, 1920x923
>>61317514
>>
Who is this guy and what's the de with him?
>>
>>61317706
Stefan Molyneux. Big right winger that talks about Trump a lot
>>
>>61317828
Just looked him up. Seems like /pol/ has got a youtube channel
>>
>>61318061
he said in one of his recent videos about the killing of the british mp jo cox that he browses 4chan.
>>
>>61317706
Stefan molyneus, pretty much /pol/'s idol (only second to Trump). He discusses topics such as IQ, why EU is shit, the negative effects of importing ahmeds and niggers to europe and letting mexicans, central and south americans in to US and how the left has brainwashed people into becoming SJW and shit like that. Interesting videos i must say, watch some of his videos, you european so there will be a lot you might relate to
>>
>>61317706
Alt right libertarian type and self proclaimed "philosopher" whose biggest memes are that spanking and single mothers are the cause of all the bad in the world (he was raised by a single mom). He's also a "men's rights" pussy and preaches to butt flustered nu male virgins who love him.

He makes some good points sometimes, but he's just another dude with an opinion and makes as many dubious and uninformed arguments as anyone. I think he is intelligent but he is very narrow minded and doesn't take criticism well.

People tend to go through two main stages with Moly, the first is like awe and adherence. People get sucked in by the length of his videos, graphs and his British accent, which give off the impression that he's the smartest thing ever. The next, for the smarter folks at least, is realization that he's kind of a memester and by no means an intellectual heavyweight.
>>
>>61317706
Alex Jones with less repressed homosexuality
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

ONE DOLLAR
N
E

D
O
L
L
A
R
>>
>>61317514
NOT
>>
>>61320866
AN
>>
>>61320883
ARGUMENT
>>
File: not an argument LOL.jpg (16 KB, 513x390) Image search: [Google]
not an argument LOL.jpg
16 KB, 513x390
>>
>>61320866
>>61320883
>>61320918

noice
o
i
e
>>
>>61320851
>Hates social welfare
>begs for money just for spouting opinions about SJWs and shit and bitches that the money he gets isn't enough

Wew lad.
>>
>>61320989
Yes, but that's freely given, so it's totally different, he's totally not living on gibmedats
>>
>>61320989
that's capitalism tb h
if people are dumb enough to give him money for fuck all, you cant stop them
>>
>>61320989
if i recall correctly, he's part kike, so it isn't surprising, he just want more shekels for free
>>
>>61321010
I see your point, but it still seems like a form or "Other people please support me while I don't really actually do anything" to me.
>>
>>61320764
>single mothers are the cause of all the bad in the world
Let me guess
He doesnt like abortion either
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.