[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Copypastas against different cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1411702515820.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1411702515820.png
136 KB, 250x250
Post Copypastas against different cunts
>>
>Being British
>Ever

I'm seriously confused as to how anybody can live in the UK:

lmao @ the UK.

-fuked up teeth
-inbred chav kunts
-British People uglier people than a bald fuking cat
-illiterate, stupid as phuck
-have never won a war in history
-phaggy time accent
-no culture
-worship a fairy tale prince and royal family who suck up all their tax money
-rains 96% of the time there, horrible weather.
-every week in the news, you see a story about two chavs having sex within their own family. god knows how much incest goes undocumented

how they aren't a 3rd world country is beyond me.

i just cant help but lol @ the dumb fuking kunts.

and don't get me started on your military history.

-BRB losing 99.9% of land we once held.
-BRB getting slaughtered by a bunch of basically unarmed americans
-BRB we'd be speaking german if the US didn't clean up our mess in ww2

Such a joke you Britbongs are, even your actors aka 'good looking Brits' are still too ugly for American audiences generally.

See:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/6407672/British-actors-are-too-ugly-for-foreign-audiences-says-British-TV-boss.html

If you're British, just kill yourself.
>>
File: Slovenian-physical-map.gif (467 KB, 1800x1216) Image search: [Google]
Slovenian-physical-map.gif
467 KB, 1800x1216
A FUCKING CHICKEN

AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A CHICKEN!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....CHICKEN....ON.....THE......MAP....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….SHAPE….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

LIKE….WHAT…CHI…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..CHICKEN!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….CHICKEN!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….CHICKEN…UP!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61315331
Clearly not you dirty Indian retard. If everyone with a dick fucks women you get population of 1 billion
If everyone with a dick fucks women you get smelly shit in street sky burial elephant worship culture yum yum eat my dads corpse vultures
If everyone with a dick fucks women you get every call centre phone outsourced to stinky shitstain Indian fingers
If everyone with a dick fucks women you get shitty brown and pissy yellow dominate world population and world looks like banana shoved up ass
If everyone with a dick fucks women guess what? You have India. stinkiest over populated pollutedshithole in the entire planet

Some dick, like mine are born to fuck ass and mans mouth and cum and slime all over the face and lips of a nice hunky man. Maybe you don't know because every Indian man is 4 foot tall ugly cunt with 90 blackheads on his nose and when he wears his Indian blue cricket shirt he looks like naked smurf whose extremity parts (arms, legs, head) were infected with flesh eating virus from shitty ganges river.

My dick fucks ass because some men are sexy in country that isn't shithole India.
>>
Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.
>>
One day, a Hindu, a Jew, and a Peruvian went to a hotel in a small town and asked for a room for three people.

Unfortunately, this hotel was very popular and there was only a room for two people available. However, there was an area in the barn and one person could stay there quite comfortably.

They decided to take the room and the Hindu generously decided to sleep in the barn.

Only five minutes had passed when there was a knock on the door.

"What is the problem?"
"There is a cow in the barn, it is a sacred animal for us. I cannot sleep there."

The Jew generously offered the second bed to the Hindu and said that he would sleep in the barn instead.

Only five minutes had passed when there was a second knock on the door.

"What is the problem?"
"There is a pig in the barn, it is an unpleasant animal to us. I cannot sleep there."

After seeing their dilemma, the Peruvian volunteered to sleep in the barn.

Only five minutes had passed when there was a third and fourth knock on the door.

"There is a Peruvian in the barn, we cannot sleep there."
>>
El peruano:
Durante su niñez es introducido al mundo de los negocios exitosos de sus padres, sin tener nunca la necesidad de esforzarse por vivir.
Es aseado y asiste a todas sus clases, es inteligente y creativo.

La expresión "peruano" proviene del latín "Civilizadus homo sapiens sapiens sapiens" que se traduce directamente a "Persona inteligente, humana y aseada".

Usted se preguntará: ¿Cómo identificar a esta maravillosa criatura?
En realidad es muy simple, aquí algunas de sus características:
1- Poseen piel clara y agradable
2- Son bien parecidos y atractivos.
3- Son la raza de mayor altura en la historia de la humanidad.
4- Gozan de estructuras óseas perfectamente simétricas, es impresionante.
5- Poseen glúteos altamente desarrollados.
6- Poseen cuellos sólidos, anchos, largos y fuertes.
7- Narices rectas y delicadas que pondrían celoso a cualquier escultor griego.
8- Sus oidos están diseñados para tener la mejor capacidad acústica.
9- Tienen ojos azules y bien formados.
10- Poseen una estética facial inmejorable, estos cara de dioses
>>
THE CANADIAN DURING
HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED
TO BOW,, APOLOGIZE,, AND PREP THE BULL
""THE CANADIAN"" CHOPS TREES TO DRINK CUM FROM THEM!!
THE CANADIAN DOESN'T STUDY,
ONLY LEARNS TOLERANCE, LEARNS HE'S INFERIOR TO OTHER, HE'S A SUBMISSIVE FREAK
LGBT-FRIENDLY, TOLERANT OF ISLAM, SUBMISSIVE, HOMOSEXUAL...

HOW DO YOU SAY CANADIAN IN LATIN ???

*"AETERNUM APOLOGIA HOMUNCULUS"

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A CANADIAN? IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1.50 TO 1.60, LIKE THEIR CHINESE COUSINS
3- THEY'RE USUALLY FOUND PREAYING TO MECCA
4- THEY LOVE ENGAGING IN HOMOSEXUAL ACTS
5- THEY HAVE SMALL PENISES, SHRIVELED BY THE COLD
6- THEY PARTICIPATE IN GAY PARADES
7- THEY WORSHIP FEMALES IN HOPE OF ONE DAY SEEING A VAGINA
8- THEY'RE FROZEN CHINKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED MOOSES
>>
>>61315583
CHILE ES UN PAIS HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACION, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUENA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO.

Chileno decime que se siente....
de a poco te esta comiendo el mar
te juro que aunque pasen los anos nunca nos vamos a olvidar
que san martin los libero y que vos sos un boton te entregaste a los ingleses por cagon
el belgrano se hundio...
por que vos sos un traidor
vende patria LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO

CHILENO:INDIO DE COLOR MARRON DE CARA REDONDA,OJOS DE ARDILLA NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA,NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURON.
CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCE...EL CHILENO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE,QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO BUSCANDO SER ACEPTADO...BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAISES,COMIDA, CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.
EL CHILENO ES HORRIBLEMENTE Y ASQUEROSAMENTE FEO POR NATURALEZA, POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA...EL CHILENO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA SER FEO!!!!!. INDIO HARAPIENTO, ENANO DE OLOR A MIERDA Y DIARREA EN UN FRASCO FERMENTANDO AL SOL.

Solo le pido a adios que se mueran todos los CHILENOS,que se mueran para simpre noce olvida la traicion alas malvinas

CHI CHI LE LE EN EL MAPA NOCE VE

SALTA PEQUENA LANGOSTA INGLESE Y CHILENOS SON LA MISMA BOSTA

MUERTE ALOS TRAIDORES
>>
There once was a guy in central Europe named Vak.

Vak had down's syndrome, and so people called him Slow Vak. With time, this simply became "Slovak".

Despite his mental condition, Slovak managed to have many children with his sister, after which he had even more children with his daughters. And so began a long tradition of horrible inbreeding within the Slovak family. After a few generations, the Slovaks were already numbering in the hundreds, all of them very inbred and mentally retarded. Eventually, they even reached the hundreds of thousands, and then the millions.

Later on, they got Germanified by their Czech (civilized) neighbors. So Slovaks were a basically inbred downies who spoke a Germanic language, the Czech language. The Czechs didn't know what to do with them, so they decided to name it Slovakia and make it their open-air mental asylum.

Eventually, the Slovaks were so inbred that they even managed to convince themselves that they had a history, language and culture of their own. And so Slovakia, the country as we know it today, was born.
>>
File: kekopkekhahhahahhahahahhah.jpg (6 KB, 137x137) Image search: [Google]
kekopkekhahhahahhahahahhah.jpg
6 KB, 137x137
>>61315476
Holy Kek my sides
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.