[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >Europe is now this How fucked is you? What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Balkanus Maximus.png (468 KB, 2100x1525) Image search: [Google]
Balkanus Maximus.png
468 KB, 2100x1525
>wake up
>Europe is now this
How fucked is you?
What do?
>>
Who's the most OP on that map? Holland? Moskovskoye?
>>
>>61314925
>who's the most Original Poster
But in a more serious response, what do you mean by overpowered? As none of them are OP per say.
>>
>>61314983
Most people and strongest economy. Konungariket Sverige is easily the strongest on the penisula.
>>
>go south to join the cossacks
>live a free life in the steppes
I couldn't ask for a better life
>>
>>61314662
>I now live in Gut-þiuda
wat
>>
>>61314662
W E S S E X
>>
Hyper autism
>>
I'd be all for it; Balkinization is based and a much better way to solve problems than >40% of a country being disappointed at the state of affairs.
>>
>>61314662
i'm ok with occitania :333
>>
>>61315148
Well the most populous would be Lower Egypt, as for the strongest economically, it'd probably being one of the maritime republics.
>>
>>61315254
>le Goth faic
>>
Make Iceland militarily stronk with big navy while everyone else is fighting each other and create the Greater West Europe Co-Prosperity Sphere
>>
>>61315505
How would you amass anything with Volcanoes culling you all the time?
>>
>>61314662
I'm actually amazed by the level of detail on this map. Whoever the creator is, my respect and condolences for hours lost.
>>
>>61315896
Uh thanks?
>>
>>61315762
We goto Ireland and steal women and make big population
>>
>>61315982
And then have another Móðuharðindin from eruptions and fissures and toxic gas fucking your over again.
>>
>>61314662
Who wold win the Euro with that borders?
>>
>>61314662

>all these memes

>Sudetenland border
>DDR v2
>Imperoum Romaniae
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.