[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /int/ jargon you don't quite grasp the meaning of..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
ITT:

/int/ jargon you don't quite grasp the meaning of..

Australian anons.. what is the meaning of seppo?
>>
Finngols..

what is the meaning of perkele?
>>
>>61311377
Seppo means American, related to septic tank.
>>
>>61311592

ameri anon. whats the meaning of broski?
>>
>>61311671
An ironically exaggerated use of the word "bro", meaning friend.
>>
File: 5thdoctoreyeroll.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
5thdoctoreyeroll.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>61311377
The use of the word "proper" sometimes it makes sense and sometimes it doesn't.

EX "I'll give them a Proper scare" "He's a proper painter"
as opposed to what? An IMPROPER scare/painter?
>>
>>61311720

ameri anon. if I can steal your attention for one moment.. I am thinking of getting a masters degree from your great country.. where would one find the most amount of slutty girls. the ones that wear leggings and yoga pants like we see in the movies and prank videos

thank you.
>>
>>61311903
UCLA and most universities in state capitals should fit what you're looking for.
<3
>>
>>61311903
Just type this in to Giggle: "top party schools"
>>
File: Texas-State-Bobcats-NCAAF.png (49 KB, 515x236) Image search: [Google]
Texas-State-Bobcats-NCAAF.png
49 KB, 515x236
>>61311903
Try pic related.
Pros
1. the ratio of girls to guys is like 2:1
2. Renowned party school
3. San MArcos is fucking beautiful.

Cons
1. it's in Texas ( republican state ) populated by mostly Texans, whose USI is world famously off the charts
2. can get up to 40C + in the summer.
>>
>>61312136
>>61311988
>>61312066

thanks broskis. I will be sure to check those out. one of my brother's friends actually went to Arizona state and he loved every minute of it.. but he said academically it wasn't up to standard - you just don't care when you're pissed and up to your knees in ameriminge 24/7
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.